"Friday: Date night (part 2)"

A/N: Who knew making this story would be fun but hard. The more that people are around me, the more I come up with ideas. There might not be much on this chapter, but I think it's worth it. Enjoy readers!

The night seem real cold and dusty on some places to the teenagers. Such a shame they all forgot to bring jackets. But then again, how are they suppose to show off their fabulous dresses that Rarity found for them?
Fluttershy's seems really cute and totally was her style. It was one of those one shoulder dresses. They seem to be the new thing. Anyway, on the part where the shoulder was, was a little, pink butterfly. On the skrit, it was so shiny and sparkly, showing her personality. The colors on the dress were mostly, light blue, kinda turquoise, and yellow.
Pinkie Pie's outfit was totally her. She had no shoulders to hold her dress, they were the color of a beautiful light blue. Where her waist was a purple ribbon that was full of sparkles. Her skirt wasn't so long or short. It was down till it hit her knees. It was full of balloons of yello and blue, but in the backrounds of the skirt were a pretty dark pink. She also happen to have in her hair was a small little blue hat, just like the one she wore when her, Twilight Sparkle, and her friends defeated dark magic with their elements of Harmony.
Rarity's outfit was the bomb! Her dress was also like Pinkie's but with a longer skirt to her lower legs. The dress was mostly a beautful violet purple, with small blue diamonds on her left side of her waist. Her skirt was almost more than one and was a pretty light purple with sparkles all around it. She did look fabulous.
Applejack's outfit was kinda simple, but very beautiful to where any guy would want her. Her top part was light green with red apples all over it. She had a blue ribbon that was wrapped around her waist that was so shiny, it almost brighten up the dark blue sky. Her skirt was up to her knees like Pinkie's and was a dark green color all over it with a pinch of sparkles on it as well. Her hat was also pretty. It wasn't her usual one though. It was a dark brown with a light purple ribbon wrapped around the top part of it, shiny as well. She was simply beautiful.
Sunset Shimmer's was the bomb as well. Her top part of her dress was both shoulders, with the pretty color of magenta, just like the sky when the sun is setting and there's orange, yellow, and that pretty purple that has landed on the sky. She had no belt or ribbon wrapped around her waist like everyone else, but her skirt was a little longer than the others. Her skirt was mostly orange, with the awesome pattern of suns around her. The skirt seem to be the most that was sparkly than everything else.
And finally, last but not least, Rainbow Dash's dress was amazing (I love rainbows and i think the dress Rainbow will be wearing will be pretty awesome!!). Her top part had two shoulders to hold the dress. Her top part was stripe rainbow of the colors red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. Her part of where her waist was, was kinda hanging to show more stripes of rainbows. Her skirt was long to her ankles, and the colors mostly on it was red, yellow, and blue. She had a small clip in her hair that was a lighting bolt of red, yellow, and blue (cutie mark). She was simply beautiful just like everyone tonight.
Rarity told the girls that their dates will meet them outside of the restraurants until they arrive and meet who to meet. The girls shivered their sevles as they waited.
So far it wasn't the only what cause Rainbow Dash to be cold and shivering. She seem only nervous and a little embarssaed. The more she thought about it, the more she got colder. Luckliy for her, Applejack arrived to her and said "Don't worry. It'll be over before you know it, and don't forget our treat."
"You know Applejack, you seem really warm tonight." Rainbow said randomly. "It feels nice. I'm guessing you worked out at your Apple Acres before getting that dress on huh?"
"Oh no. It's just me. And thanks." She blushed after hearing Dash's compliment. It's so strange to her. Usually she just takes the compliment and move on, but she felt strange again. Everytime she looked at Rainbow Dash, she felt that feeling like she did when they were on the field. For some reason, it felt...
She kept looking at her rainbow friend and saw her shiver even more while she did not. Without even thinking, Applejack wrapped her arm around Dash's shoulders. The warmth spread through Rainbow's body, causing a major shiver. "Want some warmth?" Applejack said even though she's doing it.
Rainbow smiled and looked into the green eyes of her. "Thanks AJ."
Their eyes must be other worlds that no one could develope. Everytime they looked at each other, their eyes take them away and want to draw them closer to combine their worlds. They didn't even realized that their faces were going closer to each other. Soon, Rainbow began to close her eyes while Applejack began to close her's too but pucker her lips, as they drawled closer and closer to the blue skin teenager. Such a shame...
"Girls." Rarity jumped into the two girls making them jumped. Applejack almost fell into a puddle when Rarity showed up and Rainbow Dash almost fell into Fluttershy. "I just thought tht we like to make something clear here. Like one, do not act like you're tomboy selves please."
They only rolled their eyes to their purple friend.
"Second, I don't want you guys to tell embarrassing stories, especially about me, when they ask what is the most embarrassing thing that's happen to you."
"Then what are we suppose to say?" Applejack asked.
"Just start off with a question or something else. I don't know. But finally..."
Rainbow Dash didn't bother to listen the last one. She bet it was something about not getting their outfits dirty or whatever. Instead of feeling nervous, she began to feel sad and more embarrassed. To the fact that Rarity jumped in almost gave her a heart attack, she seem sad that she blew it. She could have had their first kiss, but of course, Rarity ruined. But Rainbow Dash knew she would have screwed up as well. She began to believe that she was going to fast about this. Maybe they need a place alone so they can talk. Sooner or later, she does want to tell Applejack her true feelings towards her.
"It doesn't matter what these boys think." Applejack said, interrupting Rainbow's thoughts. "They should suck up and be good gentlemen, or else, Applejack is out."
"Don't worry darling." Rarity said. "I bet you the moment you see him, you'll fall head over heels for Buckley."
Suddenly, there was the noise of car's horn, beeping.
"And there they are!" Rarity jumped with a big smile. She was very excited.
The girls began to watch for their dates to come out of their car. Applejack only rolled her eyes as she heard Rarity mention they're cute and amazing. "Oh yeah?" She said, doubting Rarity.
The boys finally made it out of their car and step out looking fabulous. Six of them began to walked to the six girls with smiles on them looking gently.
"Hey Rarity." They a heard voice coming from the right side as the boys surrounded them.
Out came a boy that was very tall like the rest of his friends. He had dark blue, spiky hair, almost like Flash Sentry's. He wore a tuxedo like the rest of his friends, but his rose on him was a purple color, almost like Rarity's hair. His eyes were a simple pretty green that was so undeniable cool. He smiled as he saw the purple mane standing there with a big smile.
"Hey Romero." She said in a high voice, but it wasn't as high as Pinkie's. "So glad you could make it."
As Rarity was acting silly and wasn't playing attention, Rainbow Dash was able to get Applejack's attention. She pretended she was gagging to prove she's already bored with their blind dates. Applejack chuckles quietly to Rainbow Dash's silliness.
Soon, Rarity began to grabbed everyone's hands so they can meet. She started with Fluttershy and a boy with real orange hair. He had freckles on his face but it only made him looked cute to Fluttershy.
"Fluttershy, this is Quietcha, Quietcha, this is Fluttershy." Rarity introduced them.
Quietcha didn't really say anything. All he did was blush at the girl. He looked down on the ground, afraid to look into her eyes.
Fluttershy smiled and said softly "Hello."
He looked up the little shy girl and gave her a small smile as well. "Greetings." He finally spoke.
Rarity smiled, knowing she did a good job. Then she grabbed Sunset Shimmer's arm and another boy's arm. He wore a tuxedo just like his friends but had a yellow rose on him. He had real pink hair that had a orange highlight in it. His eyes were just like her's of a light blue.
"Deil, Sunset Shimmer. Sunset Shimmer, Deil."
Deil looked at the girl and gave her a smile that was almost too cute to handle. Sunset blushed of the boy's actions and shook his hand.
As Rarity began to join in Pinkie and Emothan, Applejack was able to whisper to Rainbow Dash. "If we're lucky, we'll make a run for it."
"I'm with ya there." Rainbow agreed.
"Hi!" Pinkie said to Emothan, trying to make him smile at least.
Emothan was very dark compared to his friends. He had real black hair that covered one of his eyes, with real pale skin compared to the others. The most everyone has is with Romero is light blue, Quietcha is yellow, Deil was red, and he was almost the only one with his being pale. He had light blue eyes just like Pinkie's.
Even though he didn't respond, Pinkie still continued to try and make the night nice.
Rarity finally got the chance to get Applejack's arm to introduced her to her blind date. Rainbow Dash wanted to grabbed Applejack back so she could stay away from them, but what excuse could she use for that.
"Applejack," Rarity said smiling.
Applejack wished she'd stop making that face. Why would she fall for some guy name Buckley?
"This is Buckley."
Finally, Buckley showed up grabbing Applejack's hand. He had real brown hair that was almost shiny than Rarity's. His skin was just like her's, the exact same, including his green eyes. He had freckles too, but they were cute. He wore the same as everyone but had a orange rose too on him.
Applejack's eyes widen when she saw him. She'd never thought she'd ever say this in her head before.
'This guy is amazing!'
"Buckley, this is Applejack."
After their introduction, Buckley was able to get a chance to hold Applejack's hand and gave it a soft kiss.
Rainbow's heart was filled with anger after seeing that. But she tried to control it by clenching her fists without anyone noticing it.
Applejack blushed at his actions, feeling very strange.
"Very nice to meet you Applejack." He said in a country voice just like her.
Applejack didn't know what to say. He was so amazing she could just smiled and blushed all over again.
Without paying attention, Rarity grabbed Rainbow Dash's arm real tight, knowing she would try to escape. She walked her to the last boy and said "Rainbow Dash, this is Skyscraper. Skyscraper, this is Rainbow Dash."
Skyscraper seemed like her type. His hair was as blue as Romero's that was cut to look like a military soldier, along with his light blue skin almost like Rainbow's. He had yellow golden eyes that were actually quite cool to her.
She only smiled, not knowing what to say. She didn't even blushed like everyone else did.
"An honor meeting the famous Rainbow Dash." The boy said with a huge grin.
Now that got Rainbow Dash to blushed. "Thanks." She said after her smile went to a frown.
Immediately Rarity got a hold of Romero's arm and said "Well what are we waiting for? We already have tables waiting for us."
They were the first ones to walk in. In second came Pinkie and Emothan. Then came Fluttershy and Quietcha, Sunset and Deil, Applejack and Buckley, and then finally Rainbow Dash and Skyscraper.
Rainbow wasn't so comfortable holding his arm. It's too large. She likes it better if she felt to be the tough one. She looked up at Applejack as she stood behind her.
They began their walked to their tables. They had to be each separate so they can get to know each other better.
As Rainbow and Skyscraper made it to their table, Rainbow watched her friends get in their seats. Each boy, even Buckley and Emothan, pulled out the girls's seats so they could sit in it. She waited for Skyscraper to at least pull out her's. Instead, he just sat down not willing to be a gentleman. So then she sat by herself feeling embarrassed he had to waited just for him.
He didn't like being treated like a lady, but she like to do tests on the boys she meets.
Soon as they sat down, she started off with the conversation to at least make the night worth it. "So, I hear you're the soccer captain of your team and player."
"That's right." He said. "That's cause I'm totally awesome and better than my teammates."
"Wow. That's great. I'm kinda cap..."
"It's so hard leading a group of guys who don't follow you're every step, ya know?" He interrupted her continuing his story.
That hurt Rainbow that he interrupted. But she took a deep breath and said "Yeah, I've been there. It is hard, especially if..."
"If only everyone would just pay attention what they're doing instead of making it all worst for you." He interrupted again.
Dash began to give him a face.
With Fluttershy and Quietcha, they didn't Ben really say much. Just small words. Fluttershy's hair kept falling on her face and she had to keep pulling it back.
Finally to break it, she said "I'm believing you're a shy person huh?"
"Yeah. I hear you're a shy one too."
"Yep."
"It's honesty real hard to communicate with lots of people."
"Oh yes. At least the animals I know are very kind to me."
"Animals?"
"Oh yes." Fluttershy began to become more out open and more louder. "Animals are my friends, including my best friends."
"I wish I could communicate with them. I've never had a animal to try and talk to."
"They're real sweet once you be very gentle with. If you want, one day, I can show you how and give you a nice pet."
Finally Quietcha began to smile. "Gee, thanks. You wouldn't happen to have a rabbit with ya?"
"Oh yes. I have my pet bunny Angel. But there are loads of more bunnies that are just him."
As they talked with animals, we go on to Pinkie Pie and Emothan. Emothan seems more depress looking than anyone Pinkie has ever met. Pinkie wished there was some way she could try to make him smile. But then she had an idea.
She look closer at his face wanting to make eye contact. He finally looked up at her with no expression on his face. There was nothing but confusion.
"Something wrong?" He asked.
"Nope. Just curious about one thing. What do you like to do?" She said.
"I like to read goth stories, look at black roses, and think dark stuff."
This guy is really depressing.
"Have you ever been to a party?"
He looked back up to her. "A party?"
"Yeah you know. Where there's music, balloons, and loads of cake."
"I've never really been to one, unless you count the goth club meeting as a party."
"Well if you call it a party, then I guess it's a party. You should take me some time."
"I don't know. They don't allow real bright and happy people."
"I can be dark and scary for fun."
Emothan thought Pinkie's personality would ruin his life of never having a girlfriend. But now, he's starting to think differently of her. To prove it, he actually smiled!
Now we move to Sunset Shimmer and Deil. They were kinda quiet, mostly Sunset. She's never been on date. In fact, none of them have.
"Hey, I don't mean to get on the wrong foot," Deil started to speak the sun child. "But were you a bad girl once? Romero said that Rarity said you almost became some kind of 'She demon'."
Sunset Shimmer blushed from those words. How dare Rarity tells the boy she's on a date with that she was evil before? She didn't know what to do. This is probably gonna be the worst night ever.
She sighed "Yeah. I use to drift people away from each other, making sure no one was friends. But I've change. Thanks to my friends, they've helped me a lot."
Deil smiled at the beautiful red and orange hair and said "I wish I was like you. People still believe I'm the bad boy who likes to use girls just to look cool. But I was in sixth grade when this happen, and my folks always change. When I do, everyone still hates me."
"I know how you feel. Everyone still thinks I'm the bad girl to love to hate. One time I offer Applejack's little sister and her friends to help with their poster, but they pushed me away."
"You think that's bad? Try wanting to help some guys in science to do some science stuff, and all they say is 'Sorry. Geeks only.' I really want to learn science so I could fix my grade."
Sunset Shimmer was surprise. She loves science, sometimes. She tries to be a little like Twilight Sparkle to represent her.
"I'm good with science it's real easy. If you want, I can try to tutor you sometime."
Deil looked surprised at his date with a smile plastered on his face. He asked "Really? You'd do that, even though I was a bad boy?"
"Hey, you said you change, and everyone deserves a second chance."
He started to love this girl as everything he could ever dream of.
Even though Sunset Shimmer used Flash Sentry back then, she never knew love could feel this nice.
Now with Rarity and Romero, they definitely looked like they're having a fantastic night together.
Rarity could not stop smiling at him. He was her Prince Charming.
"I think everyone's having a good night tonight." She said.
"Me too." Romero said. "Especially Buckley and Applejack."
Rarity was surprised. When she looked over at them with Romero, she'd never thought she'd ever see Applejack happy as ever.
They watch the two couples as they were close to each other's faces with big smiles on them.
"So you have how many brothers?" Applejack asked.
"Five older brothers." Buckley said. "My oldest one went up to Manhattan to become a good writer, my second oldest went to California to be a life guard, my third went to work on his own farm with his family, my fourth is an actress, and fifth brother is a cook for a school. And then there's me and my little sister, Peachie."
"Oh wow. My farm of Apple Acres are just me, my big bro Big Mac, my little sister Applebloom, and then my Granny Smith."
"My parents try to do anything to try and get us good but they're never usually around the house. What does your parents do?"
Applejack stood there a little quiet. She honestly look pretty sad. Luckily that Skyscraper was talking Rainbow Dash notice the sad expression on her friend's face.
'Why that little...' She thought.
"Well my folks aren't around anymore." She answered.
"How come?"
"... They're.. dead."
Rainbow's heart stopped and made a small crack when she heard that. She's never heard Applejack's parents were dead. In fact, she's never really talked about them.
"Oh my god, what happen?" Buckley asked looking sad as well.
"Well, it all started back when Applebloom was just born." Applejack began her story. "My folks mostly worked the fields and me and Big Mac always give a hand. This was before Granny Smith came and took us in. They were real hard workers. One day, pops was on the field pulling some corn out of the ground, and my mama discover he was just laying there, not moving, or even breathing..." She paused for a moment to hold back her tears of the story.
Rainbow Dash couldn't hold her tears. She's never heard this history of Applejack's family. The tears just fell down her face as she continued to listen.
"Anyways, we took him to the hospital, but we couldn't afford an operation on him since something was wrong with his lungs, and he died laying in the hospital bed. After a year, my mama manage to help herself, but she got to join my father one night."
"She didn't committed suicide did she?" Buckley asked.
"Nope. Not exactly. She's been seeing this guy, I think his name was Jocky, or something like that. Anyway, she was walking home from my aunt's, and he and his friends were near the trash cans with drugs in their hands."
'I don't like this story,' Rainbow Dash thought. 'But I gotta know.'
"He called for her to join them so she could take off her clothes." She continued. "But she refuse and said they were over. But.." She paused again and looked back up. "... but he wouldn't listen and then he decided to grabbed my ma and just... Torn her clothes off... and..." She covered her eyes to hide her tears and tried not to sound like she was crying.
"We don't have to talk about this anymore if you want." Buckley offered.
"Nah it's fine. After they torn them off, they just..... decided to do it on the street, making her scream as they all took their turns. She was raped repeatedly and was left on the street like trash. Luckily... someone found her and told the police. Next thing I know she's dead too."
Rainbow's eyes were like a waterfall. They just kept falling and falling down her red cheeks. She wanted to sob, but she didn't want to be in trouble that she was ease dropping them.
"I'm really sorry." Buckley said, trying to hold back too. "I shouldn't have asked."
"No. I'm glad you did." Applejack said. Then she put her hand on his hand. "You're the first person I told."
"You mean, you've never told you're friends?"
"I didn't think they would understand."
Now all cracks on Rainbow's Dash's heart make it break into a million pieces. She never knew this Applejack. It wasn't only the death of her folks, but to the fact she doesn't trust them to tell then what exactly happen. She just didn't know what to do.
"Hello?" She finally heard the voice of Skyscraper. Seems now she wasn't the one listening to him. "Were you even listening to me?"
"Um... I'm sorry. I kinda was worried about my friend App..."
"Listening isn't always that hard ya know." He again interrupted her as he took a sip of his drink.
Rainbow Dash gave him an evil glare of anger. But then it turned back to tears as she looked at Applejack as she placed her hand on Buckley's hand.
She only smiled, cause she did promise ice cream after this...

A/N: we're gonna end chapter 3 here since it's a holiday tradition to my folks. I hope y'all like the story and I hope y'all didn't cry cause I'm crying right now. See ya on chapter 4!