"Epilogue (part 2)"

A/N: take that back. They let me do one video. Enjoy!

"The farm?" Rainbow Dash asked as they walked into the dark barn.
Applejack out on the light and continued walking in saying "Since everypony is asleep, thought it be best if we had it for ourselves. I mean, you did say it was gonna rain tonight."
Rainbow did remember telling Applejack that. She closed the door for her and walked in.
"So, where were we?" Rainbow Dash said.
"I think I know."
The two ponies walked towards each other and gave a quick kiss. They kissed again, but they had their tongue war starting by giving each other spit. It was so good to her, Applejack couldn't help but moan of how amazing Rainbow was doing.
They made a few quick kisses so they can calm down with the tongue ones. They needed air.
They began another tongue war, only this time, it was a little slower and lovely than the battle. Applejack and Rainbow liked it more.
They made a few more kisses and pulled away to breath.
"Rainbow you are.." She was panting so it was hard to talk.
But she was mostly caught up on Rainbow Dash's grin she made. "Rainbow? Are you-"
Without letting her finished, she jumped onto the earth pony.
It was dark in the barn and it was more quiet of a storm. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were making out pretty quiet having it hard this time. Their mouths were closer than ever before and their tongues battle. Rainbow Dash seen to win it.
They pulled away to breath again. "Guess you wanna stop huh?" Dash said.
Even though being a touch girl on the farm meant a lot, Rainbow must have put Applejack on a spell of love.
She breath and said softly "No. I want more."
She lost control of herself and pushed herself onto Rainbow Dash and continued to kiss her.
Rainbow was surprised by her actions but adopted to their kiss, loving this side of her.
Applejack began another tongue war and was winning again. Everything about their kiss made sparks come into their life and they loved it.
Applejack finally pulled away. Both of their eyes were closed. Then she decided to kiss Rainbow Dash's nose making both of their eyes open.
Rainbow smiled before Applejack did and said "I love you Applejack."
Applejack wanted more of a kiss but hold back so she could say. "I love you too Rainbow." Then she smashed her lips onto the Pegasus and enjoyed their night in the barn.

THE END

A/N: I want to thank you all for reading, liking, commenting, and understanding. You all had helped my accomplish this story. And I'm thinking about making another story of "Equestria Lesbians". What do y'all think? I hope you all have a good day and hope this story makes your day. Cartoonprincess15 signing out!