"Wednesday"

A/N: I guess you guys are pretty upset that Fluttershy is gone. And one of you guys are genius on the comments. I'm not saying who!!😜 Anyway I finish this chapter and hope you like a little.

It's been two days and Fluttershy still remain missing. The girls offered to help but the police feel is best for them not to bother with any help.
At least everyone was kids getting back to normal. Rarity started to come up with ideas with new dresses, Pinkie Pie is still offering to help out with any school event that Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna is missing out on, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight's relationship has gotten better for everyone cause no one is laughing anymore, Applejack was able to get back on her feet, and Rainbow Dash is able to play in PE again while being happy. But they all still were sad Fluttershy was gone.
People still are shock with Rainbow Dash and Applejack's relationship. Luckily no one has mention that if anyone knew that Fluttershy was going through this stuff.
As much as her kick made it to the goal, Rainbow Dash still was sad.
"Great job Rainbow." The coach said. "Glad you're back on your feet."
"Thanks coach." She walked back to the bench to join the ones who finish their kick.
"Hey Rainbow Dash." One of the girls next to her whisper. "Is it true Fluttershy is missing?"
"Yeah. She's gone." She answered sadly.
"I'm sorry. I hope she's okay. And don't mind me asking but are you and Applejack dating?"
"Yes. That's not a problem is it?"
"No. It's cute. I like you two together."
She smiled at her glad someone at least appreciate there relationship instead of laughing.
She sat there watching others finish their kicks to goal.
She began to think of Fluttershy to try and think of where else she could possibly be. Could she be still in her apartment? She never seen her mother or stepfather in person so she shouldn't know what they look like.
This made her feel sick. Which was weird.
She started to get a weird feeling in her stomach that didn't make sense. It was like swishing all around her belly that made her feel funny. Her face began to go green as she hold her stomach.
"Hey, you okay Rainbow Dash?" The girl asked.
Rainbow couldn't respond. The only thing she did was run into the girls bathroom since they're outside. Everyone watched her run in and she slam the door.
She ran into where the toilets were and pulled her hair back so she can puke into it.
It was gross. She puke out as yellow and a little green. At the end, she spitted out some spit an was able to breath. Except what she was breathing was disgusting. The puke really went all over the bathroom.
"Rainbow Dash?" The same girl from earlier came into the bathroom looking for her. "Is everything alright?"
Rainbow took a deep breath and said "Yeah. Yeah I think I'm fine."
The girl sniffed the air and was disgusted. "Ooh! What is that smell?"
"N-Nothing. I just puke. Nothing big." She came out of the bathroom stall rubbing her arm.
"Do you need to see the nurse?" She asked.
"Probably."
So after that incident, Rainbow Dash went to the nurse to see how badly sick she was.
The nurse did everything she can to figure out what was wrong with Rainbow, but nothing seemed wrong with her.
She started to take her temperature. She took it out of Rainbow's mouth and looked at it. "Well, you don't have a temperature." She noticed.
"Then how could she possibly puke into the bathroom?" The girl asked.
"So, tell me. You were practicing soccer, and then you started getting a woozy feeling in your stomach and you just had to run to the bathroom to puke?"
"Yes ma'am. It felt really weird." Rainbow said.
The nurse began to have an idea but wasn't sure if she could possibly be correct.
She walked to her desk searching through the drawers of it. "Now I know this is a silly idea," She said as she search. "But I have the feeling if you take this test we might know the solution of what's wrong."
She had in her hand was a small stick. Rainbow and the girl were surprised this is what she thinks. But could she be right?
"You really think...?" The girl asked.
"We gotta try. Miss Dash, take the test and we might have your answer."
Rainbow grabbed the stick and looked at it thinking she could be right. "Okay, but how do I take it?"
"I'll show you. Come on."
Then she leaded the teenager in the bathroom.