"Saturday: Slumber party"

A/N: Very tired. Stood up half of the night till 6:00 and got up around 6:30 to watch my niece. Lovely huh? I like to dedicate this story to an awesome writer here name @Fanasty_fairies and I hope she'll be feeling better. Hope y'all love this chapter!

The sleep really fix Rainbow Dash's heart. She barley remembered what happen that night. The only things she could remember were the memories she spent with Applejack when she was playing 'Stay, stay, stay'.
She stayed in her room for most of the day. She didn't feel like hearing a talk with her dad or stepmom and most certainly don't feel like doing anything. She already took a shower, got her clothes on. Now all she's doing is being on her phone.
She looked through her photos of what her and her friends did over the years. She mostly had an album for each of her friends. The one with the most pictures were her with Applejack.
Every picture was a special memory to look at. Like the one she pass was her and applejack having a contest of who drank the most Fizzy Apple Cider. Applejack won while Dash threw up ten bottles.
The next one she pass was them two at a movie theater and the guy behind them made them so mad, they threw their popcorn and sodas at him so he could shut up. After that they enjoy the movie.
Then she came to one that was real special to her. It was her and Applejack at Sweet Apple Acres when the new Bake Sale came in. After what happen between Sunset Shimmer, they both remember how mad they were when they thought thy both stabbed each other in the back. When they understood everything, Rainbow Dash had the idea of having a new Bake Sale for Applejack and they had more help than ever.
That was one memory Rainbow Dash would never want to forget.
Suddenly, her phone began to buzz and she got a text message from Pinkie Pie.

"You coming over tonight for the slumber party?"
-Pinkie Pie

Rainbow's magenta eyes went wide. She completely forgot about the slumber party.
"How could I have possibly forgotten? I gotta ask dad!" But when she stood on her feet, she stopped.
She remember one thing from last night. She and her dad got into it bad, so how is she suppose to face him now? Knowing him, he just say no and that she was grounded.
She knew his point of being mad, but she rather go with her friends rather than home. "I gotta try." She whispered to herself.
She went out of her room and down the stair. When she reached to the living room, she turn to the kitchen and saw her dad making breakfast. She knew when he's on his breakfast mode, he's in the zone like a game.
But it would be just a second.
She walked closer and got to the very edge of the living room. "Hey uh, dad?" She said.
He looked back at her. He didn't look mad, sad, or anything.
"Listen, I just want to say..."
"No. I'm sorry."
Rainbow's eyes were wide with his words. Is he apologizing? Rainbow Dash has never heard him say that.
"For what?"
"Well, I guess last night I forgot to take my meds, and I was really worried about you. How you stayed out so late, just made me lose it. I'm real sorry for being so hard on ya."
Rainbow smiled at he father. "It's okay dad. I'm sorry for staying out late."
Then he decided to give her a big hug of warmth. He was a little tall for her so she could feel lots of warmth on him.
She pulled away from him and looked up with a smile and asked "Hey, I was wondering if..."
"Yes."
Dash looked up at her father confused. "What?"
"Yes you may go to Pinkie Pie's slumber party."
"How'd you know I was gonna asked that?"
"You asked me yesterday and I said yes. You have your mother's instincts of how she remembers it one day and the next she asks again without knowing well."
She felt a little better hearing that. Not only that she could go to Pinkie's slumber party, by because she realized she has another thing of her mother that made her special.
"Thanks dad." Then she began to run back upstairs to pack, but then her father stopped her when he said "Wait a minute sweetie."
She stopped and look back at him.
"Before you pack, do you think you could run down to the store and grabbed some milk?" He use a child smile like how she does.
She chuckled when he did and said "yeah. Okay."