"Friday: Date night (part 1) "

A/N: i did some research and realized I'm not the only one who also likes them as humans. understand that probably later in the story is when try will get together and start a life kinda. I hope I do finish this in time. And the fun thing for me to wait was cleaning dishes. This is how I handle stress. Enjoy!

As much as sleep is good for many people, Rainbow Dash knew she had to wake up in order to go for school. It is Friday for her. Unfortunately, she didn't find herself in her own bedroom. She was in someone else's room. It was almost like her parents's room only it barley has any color. There was nothing in there. It was dark and only thing around Rainbow was the bed she was laying on.
"Where am I?" She said. "Am I in detention or something?"
"I wouldn't say detention." She heard a voice appear. She recognized the voice. It kinda sounded like the voice of a red neck girl.
So far, it was. The girl finally appear right in front of the bed that Dash woke up from. She wore nothing but her bra and underwear. They were green with red apples. The girl like down at the rainbow hair teenager with her green demanding eyes.
Rainbow Dash blushed at the girl's appearance as she stood in front of her and the bed. As much as the girl wanted to hide her identity, Dash recognized that bra and underwear...
"What are you doing here Applejack?" She asked moving to get off the bed.
Before she could move any further away from the bed, Applejack stopped her by placing her hand on top of Rainbow's breasts.
Rainbow's face only grew redder. As she looked into those green eyes, thy didn't look innocence anymore. More seductive...
"Lay back and find out."
Rainbow didn't move. She kept staring at her eyes, never realizing how more beautiful they were before. Since she didn't move, Applejack decided to push her and her breasts to fall on the bed backwards.
Rainbow tried to lift up but Applejack pushed her weight on top of her, basically laying on her. This made her heart beat faster than the time they were in the dressing room.
Suddenly, Rainbow's thoughts had just been read, as Applejack smashed her lips onto Rainbow's.
Rainbow Dash melted into the kiss of her best friend. It was lovely. Applejack was mostly being hard on their kiss, but she began to be easy as she dug her tongue into Dash's mouth.
Applejack was winning with their tongue war as Rainbow Dash began to play.
Soon, Applejack put hers on the bed and lifted herself up to break their kiss. Rainbow Dash was able to feel Applejack's underwear. It was real snooty like her skin.
"Rainbow Dash?" Applejack said in a horny tone, which made Dash blushed even more.
"Yeah?" She said as she let her fingers spread through her blond hair.
Suddenly, a voice appear that didn't make any sense.
"What are you doing?" She heard the voice of a girl.
Her eyes widen when she heard that voice and saw the expression on Applejack. Soon she found herself in her classroom for math. When she looked up, she saw her hands against the back of a person. She was more embarrassed of who she was doing with than what she was doing. Because the person was in shock looking at her. Rainbow Dash was even shock at herself when she saw who it was.
"Why are you rubbing the back of the great and powerful Trixie?" Trixie asked as she looked down at the rainbow hair.
Rainbow's face was redder than a apple. She looked to see if anyone notice what she was doing. Then she looked back at Trixie and said "Sorry. I was sleeping. I didn't do anything did I?"
"Nope. Just stop rubbing my back, unless you're willing to obey the great and powerful Trixie." She said with a grin.
Rainbow took down her arms which cause Trixie to look back to the board.
Rainbow looked down at her notebook and realizing exactly who she'd been kissing. Her lipstick was plaster on it. How exactly did she put her tongue through it?
"Rainbow Dash!" She heard a voice spoke her name.
She covered the book with her arm and asked "Yes?"
"Do you know the answer to this problem?" Their teacher asked.
Now Dash felt even more embarrassed than ever. Not only was she making out with a notebook and rubbing Trixie's back thinking it was all Applejack, she didn't even know what the answer to Inner Equalities was.
"I, don't know how." She said feeling hot as giggles spread everywhere.
"Pay attention miss Dash."
As the teacher looked back, Trixie was able to get a glance of Rainbow Dash, and was concern what she was doing earlier. When she took a glance of her notebook's kiss, that's when she was even more suspicious. That when she had the idea when she grin into evil like she always does.