Chapter 2- Shopping Trip

It's Wednesday night and I'm in my dorm room on my computer shopping for a new Dance solo outfit. I have competition in 3 months and I have my routine choreographed already so all I need now is something to wear. I found this really cute one that has a hip hop look to it. Bethany and Mackenzie are in the library taking their finals they missed last week. 
"Skip To When They Come Back "
Bethany and Mackenzie just got back and we were talking about going shopping since we have nothing to do. We quickly grab our coats and wallets stuffing our phone into our pockets. We arrive at The Mall and go to Starbucks so we can have something to drink while we look around the shops. Our first shop we enter is VS Pink. We stock up on the latest Pink clothes we like and head out after we pay for them. Next is Bath and Body Works, where we get some lotions and candles and some mini hand sanitizers. Then we head to Debs where we get some cute dresses to wear for an outing event. Our last two shops are Claire's and A Shoe Shop. At the shoe shop we get a couples pairs of heels and I get a pair of black converse. Then at Claire's we get a lot of jewelry so we can accessorize our outfits. By the time we leave The Mall its 6:45, we stop by Panda Express and pick up some food for the way home and go back to our dorm room. We get to our dorm room and put all of our bags down and go and eat in the little kitchenette we have. After we finish eating we separate our new clothes and other stuff and get ready to go to sleep.