Chapter 12- Seven Months Pregnant

I am now 7 months pregnant and Scott and I have just finished the baby's room. It's so cute, it's pink with a K above her crib. We've also got an appointment to take some maternity photos with the baby and Scott and I. I showed Bethany and Mackenzie the ring last week and the were just in joy. Anyway we have to get ready for our appointment.
We just left the house to go to the shoot which is in a park that's specialized for photographers. Our photographer Blake is doing our photos, she's really good at her job, she's been doing it for 10 years now. Blake is 25 years old she started when she was 15. Anyways it's going to be a good shoot.
We've been at the shoot for a little over 3 hours doing different poses and stuff. "And all done!". Blake says. "Yay, thank you so much!". I tell her. We part ways and leave towards home. When we get home Scott starts to make dinner while I go up to the baby's room to do one final touch on it. I get my paint out and I paint the words " Such A Big Miracle For Such A Little Girl" over her little bench to sit on. I put the paint away and wash my hands and go back into her room to look at my masterpiece. I am completely happy with my project I did and so I call Scott to come up and look at it. He came up the stairs and he looked at it and said that I did a really good job on it, and he told me it was time for dinner. We ate dinner and we were laying in the living room and we were talking and stuff when I felt a kick. I got Scott's attention and he put his hand on my stomach and she kicked again. His smile was so big on his face I couldn't believed how thrilled he was when she kicked, I can only imagine when she gets here. After a few hours we went to bed.