Chapter 10- Back Together Or Not

It's been 3 weeks since Scott and I's big blowup and I'm almost 6 months pregnant. I've been staying with the girls and Scott's called and texted me like a billion times but I don't answer. Today the girls and I have planned a day out by the lake to hang out and have lunch. So we're getting ready to leave now.

Scott's P.O.V.
It's been Hell these past 3 weeks, I can't do anything Hannah is all I think about. Her beautiful smile, her lingering perfume everywhere I go, her everything is on my mind. I've realized I've screwed up and I want her back but I don't know if she will. I've also stopped drinking,no it wasn't easy and that girl that I must've slept with I told her off. I plan to go to the lake today to fish to try and get my mind off of everything. I load up the stuff in the car and I set off to the lake.

Hannah's P.O.V.
The girls and I have just found the perfect spot to sit and look out at the lake. There's not a whole lot of people here and it's nice outside today, perfect weather for a day like this. We've packed sandwiches, a small salad, and some fruit to eat with some water to drink. I see a few people already set up to fish and I noticed I haven't been fishing in a long time. The girls quickly get up when the notice something or someone on the other side of the lake. It's to late to ask them where there going so I just lay down and relax.

Bethany's P.O.V.
Mackenzie and I quickly get up and leave Hannah as we see someone on the other side of the lake. We get over to the other side to see if it's really the person were looking for or not. "Oh, it is you". Mackenzie tells the person. "Uh yeah it's me who else did you think it was". The person tells her back. "Anyway enough with the questions, why are you here?". "It's an open lake to the public, I'm allowed to come here". "Oh, well stay away from Hannah, she's had a hard time with the mess you got her in". "Wait do you say Hannah was here?". "Um no I never said that psh please where did you get Hannah being here from?". "So she is here, can you help me please guys I know I messed up and I want her back, could you help please?". "I guess so since we really want to see her happy again". "Thank you guys so much, I promise I won't hurt her again". "Yeah you better otherwise I'll chop off your dick and feed it to the dogs". "Deal".

Hannah's P.O.V.
I'm laying down on the blanket that we brought here till I feel a shadow standing over me. I open my eyes and I see its Scott. "What do you want, I mean what are you doing here?". I ask him. "I'm here because I want you back, I've realized I messed up and I've stopped drinking and screwing around and I can't do anything without you, everything I do reminds me of you". "Well your words don't mean nothing to me you have to prove to me that you want me back and that you deserve me". "Okay, I'll do anything that will make you mine again, anything anything at all". Little did Scott know is that this was going to take lots and lots of time to work out, eventually I hope things can get back to normal.