Chapter 3- The Night Of Unexpected Turns

Today's Friday and as usual Mackenzie and Bethany are going out tonight and I'll be staying here in the dorm studying for the upcoming English Test we have on Tuesday. It's 6:30 and we just got done eating dinner and Mackenzie and Bethany are getting ready for tonight. There wearing their new dresses and heels they just bought Wednesday. I'm sitting here with my English book and notes out getting ready to start studying when I hear Mackenzie call my name. "Hannah, will you please just come with us just this one night and if you don't like it we won't ask you again." Mackenzie says to me. " I might on one condition if we're home by midnight tonight so I can stay up studying for this English Test we have Tuesday." I tell her. "Okay, it's settled we'll be home by midnight, now come here and let's start doing your hair." Mackenzie tells me. By the time she's finished I have my hair curled and minimal makeup on like eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. She's put me in the new dress I bought Wednesday its just a plain black half sleeve mid thigh length dress. She starts to hand me her heels to borrow but I shake my head and go put on my new pair of black converse. She looks like she's going to kill me when I put these on but I tell her that I could always stay here and study instead of going with them tonight. Bethany and Mackenzie both are really excited to go out tonight because I'm coming with them. We head out and go to this Club a few blocks away called "NightClub". We show the guy our ID's and enter, they pull me over to the bar and order 5 shots of tequila and rum. I haven't drank since my 21st birthday and I've been doing well in school so I should have a great night tonight to celebrate all of our hard work we've done in school. We down the shots and order a round of randomized drinks. Then we go and sit down in a booth and talk about all the fun times we've had since we became best friends and just talk about what's going on in our lives. After a while we get bored and we go out to the dance floor. The songs that are playing are, Anaconda, I Don't F*** With You, Partition, Drunk In Love, TKO. After a while we get thirsty and go to the bar and order some more shots. Then as we finish our shots Mackenzie pulls Bethany and I back out to the dance floor. We're out here for another 15 minutes till a see a guy come over towards Bethany. He says something to her and looks at me then back at her and then as I start to walk myself over to the bar I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and realize that it's the guy that was talking to Bethany, I look over his shoulder and see the girls giving me a signal to go for it and they leave the dance floor. I look at the guy and he says to me, "I'm Scott and I was wondering if you would like to dance with me?". " I'm Hannah and sure I would like to dance with you." I tell him. We head back out to the dance floor and we dance to all the songs that are playing and then after a while we head over to the bar. We order the most hardcore drinks and down them as quickly as possible. We go back out to the dance floor and it starts to get more physical by physical I mean we start grinding on each other. Scott slowly moves my hair over to one side and he starts kissing down my neck. He then turns me around and looks at me and says "do you wanna get out of here?" I look at him and nod my head, he grabs my arm and we go towards the exit sign. We get to his car which is pretty nice (its a Malibu) and we set off to his house. We pull up to a nice apartment complex and we get to his apartment door and he lets me go in first and when he shuts the door his lips meet mine. Our lips move in sync and Scott starts to kiss down my neck and my hands find there way to his shirt. I quickly unbutton his shirt throwing it to the ground as our lips meet again. He gives me the signal to jump as my legs wrap around his waist and he takes us to his bedroom. I'm thrown on the bed as he quickly gets on top of me and he starts kissing me, he flips us over and I'm on top of him straddling him. His hands find there way to my dress zipper and he quickly unzips it throwing it across the room. He flips us again and he starts to kiss down my body stopping right underneath my bellybutton. My hands are busy going across his abs and are tangled in his hair. He kisses back up my body and starts kissing my neck again, this time he finds my spot and I let out a moan. While he's kissing my neck my hands are finding there way to his pants trying to get them off. He laughs at my struggle and he quickly slips off his pants going back to kissing me. His hands are making their way down my sides stopping at the top of my lace underwear. He stops kissing me and starts rubbing me through my underwear. I moan and he pushes my underwear to the side and inserts a finger inside of me. He starts going faster and he inserts another two fingers in me. I'm moaning a whole bunch now and I'm about to come and he pulls his fingers out. He comes down by my ear and whispers "are you ready?" I nod and he takes off his boxers and my underwear. He positions his self over me and slowly enters me. He pulls out and slams into me the next time and after this its all a blur.