Chapter 4- The Following Day

When I wake up the next day my head is pounding and hurting like hell. I slowly sit up and I realize I'm not in my dorm room. I'm really confused about what happened last night, I remember going out with Mackenzie and Bethany to the Club and we drank way to much that's why my head hurts so much. I can't even remember what else happened, the last part I remember is going over to the bar with this guy. I look next to me and see a guy sleeping next to me and I panic thinking something bad happened. I look underneath the sheets and see that I'm naked. I quickly get up and grab my clothes and shoes from last night and get dressed. I find my phone and call a taxi to take me back to my dorm. When I get to the dorm it's already 9:15 in the morning and I'm late for class. I take a quick shower and change into some leggings and an off the shoulder shirt and throw my hair up into a bun. I make myself some breakfast which is some toast and coffee. Then I hear the door open and Mackenzie and Bethany come In and I put my dishes away. They both say "where have you been all night?" "I have no clue guys, the last thing I remember is going over to the bar with this guy". I tell them. Bethany is the first to say something "I think his name was Scott, because I remember him coming up to me asking what your name was". "Yeah, it was his name because I was standing right next to Bethany when he asked her". Mackenzie tells me. "Well whatever his name is I don't care because I have school to focus on,I don't want a relationship when we'll be graduating this year". I tell them. They both agree and drop the subject and we decide to have a movie day. The day goes fast and it's already time to go to sleep.