Chapter 11- Fun Day Out On The Boat

It's been some time since Scott and I have made up I guess you could call it. I've even moved back in and it's been going really well. Today Scott and I are going out on the boat. I'm 6 months pregnant now but I'm doing pretty good. Scott hasn't been drinking like he said before and I'm staring to trust him again. Anyway were getting in the car so we can go to the boat dock to get on the lake.
Scott's got the boat untied from the dock and were setting off away from it. He's packed some food so we can eat here for lunch. Bethany and Mackenzie we're glad to see me happy again and out of their dorm again. They've been really supportive of my decisions I've made. Anyway were pretty far out on the lake and so Scott's stopped steering it since we're so far out. It's really peaceful out here, you have no stress and it's calming. Scott and I eat the food he's packed for us and we just sit and talk about the baby. It's been a few minutes and Scott's been really quiet today, I don't know what's up with him. "Hey Hannah you wanna fish, I know you haven't fished in a long time". "Yes, do you know how long it's been". Scott's standing right beside me while I get the fishing pole ready, I see something shiny reflecting off of the pole. I pull the string to get it to come closer when I finally get to it I notice it's a ring. Scott's quickly to react and says, "Hannah, I know we haven't known each other for a long time and your having my baby and I know I can't live without you in my life any longer, I love you Hannah, I love how you crinkle your nose when you laugh, I love when you smile, I love it when your eyes light up when I surprise you, I love everything about you, so will you please do the honor of Marrying Me, Will You Marry Me Hannah?" Tears fill my eyes so much and I can't even speak so I nod my head and he slips the ring on my wedding finger. We kiss quickly and he says "I'm so glad you said yes, I don't know what I would have done if you would have said no". "Well you don't have to worry about that do you because I said yes". We go about our day on the boat and return home at sunset and go to bed while I'm going to sleep I admire my ring because it's so perfect. I lean over towards Scott and say "I Love You Very Much Scott". He responds and says "I Love You Very Much Too Hannah". We fall asleep a little while after.