Chapter 5- A Couple Weeks Later

It's been two weeks since that night and I still can't remember what happened. I've been puking for a few days now and I think I'm getting sick. Great just what I need right now, I failed that English test we had the following Tuesday. So I've had to do more work than I normally do, so my grades don't slip. I feel so horrible, Mackenzie and Bethany have been helping a lot and they want to take me to the doctor. We just had lunch which was macaroni and cheese shells, well that's what I had. Mackenzie and Bethany had fish ugh gross it smelled so bad I had to go to the bathroom. We were sitting in the living room watching 19 Kids And Counting and were on the third episode when I got up and ran to the bathroom. I puked up my lunch and Mackenzie and Bethany came to the door and said that they were taking me to the doctor. We got there and I told them to wait out in the waiting room as I went back into the room. The doctor did several tests and she wrote down my symptoms and said she was going to try something different. She went out of the room and brought back this machine thing. Then she told me to roll up my shirt and to beware it was going to be cold. She put this one thing on me and moved it around my stomach and said I have an explanation for why your not feeling well. Then she told me that I am 2 weeks pregnant. I told her that she was wrong and to check again. She gave me a sonogram and said to come back in 2 weeks. I went out to the waiting room to get the girls and I still can't believe that I'm pregnant. What am I going to do about school, dance and what am I supposed to tell my family and friends. Oh and what about the baby's father, I've only had sex one time and it led to me becoming pregnant. We get to the car and the girls are asking me what's wrong and what did the doctor say. I can't lie to them so I come out and tell them that I'm pregnant. They both are so excited about this and are already planning on taking the baby shopping and spending time with he or she. I tell them to stop shouting and that we can talk about it at our dorm. We get to the dorm and they insist that I find out where this Scott guy lives since he's the father of my baby. I don't even know his last name. Bethany quickly gets out her phone and starts going through her friends on Facebook. She finds a Scott Alexander and she says it looks a lot like him. She hands the phone over to me to see if I think the same and I tell her I'm pretty sure it's him. Mackenzie's like "great does it show his phone number?" Bethany scrolls down and says yes it does, should Hannah call him? She tells me to get out my phone and call him to meet up somewhere so I can tell him. Okay, Hannah it's 277-1315 (I made up this number) I hit the dial button and it starts to ring. "Hello, this is Scott Alexander". "Umm yes Scott I don't think you remember me but I'm the girl that was at the club a couple weeks ago, my names Hannah". "Hannah yes I remember you, I went up to your friend and asked her what your name was". "Okay, great so I was wondering if we could meet up somewhere and have a talk". "Yeah we could meet up at this Cafe a couple of blocks away from me, I'll text you the directions after we get off the phone". "Great, what time do you think is best for you?". "We can meet at around 10:30 and have breakfast if that's fine with you". "That's fine, see you tomorrow". I hang up the phone and a couple of minutes later I get a text from Scott texting me the directions. The girls are so happy that we're gonna meet and they pick out my outfit for tomorrow. As the sun sets we have dinner and relax in the living room and we even end up falling asleep on the couches.