𝐭𝐰𝗼.

DAKOTA WALKED INTO SONIC BOOM already confused about the antics Team Austin got themselves into today

DAKOTA WALKED INTO SONIC BOOM already confused about the antics Team Austin got themselves into today. It was officially her second week working at the store, and after her first she had a feeling this was something she'd have to get used to throughout her time working there.

When she walked in, Dakota saw Dez running around the store sniffing various instruments while Austin just watched.

"Austin..." Dakota trailed off still keeping her eyes on the redhead.

"Oh hey Dakota." Austin waved.

"Yeah hi, what's he doing, and where's Ally?" Dakota nodded her head towards Dez, who was still sniffing the items.

"She and Trish headed to the Lost & Found because Ally lost her songbook, so she's hoping she will find it there. They left me and Dez in charge of the store and finding the book here." Austin explained to her before looking back at his best friend. "I don't know what Dez is doing though."

"Uh hey Dez?" Dakota called to the boy who picked up a violin bow.

Dez looked up at the girl and smiled. "Hi Dakota."

"What are you doing?" The girl asked.

"Using my super human sense of smell to find Ally's book." Dez then sniffed the bow in his hands.

"You have a super human sense of smell?" Austin furrowed his eyebrows. "What food am I thinking of?"

"What—"

Dez cut Dakota off when he went up to the blonde boy and started sniffing his head. "Cherry pie." Austin then gave Dez a look that before the redhead added. "A la mode."

"Wow." Austin smiled.

"Wha— Why?" Dakota looked between the two shocked at what she had just witnessed. "And Ally left you two here alone... Right."

"I can guess what food you're—"

"Sniff my head Dez and that'll be the last thing you smell." Dakota pointed. "Now you two go see if you can find Ally's book upstairs in the practice room, I'll handle to the store and let you know if I see it."

The two best friends nodded and went upstairs quickly, and the girl rolled her eyes when she noticed Dez was sniffing the air.

"They are going to be the death of me." Dakota shook her head with a small smile on her face.

ABOUT A HALF HOUR LATER, the two boys came rushing down from the practice room trying to tell Dakota something. The only problem was she didn't know what they were trying to say.

Dez and Austin were both talking at the same time and saying everything very quickly that it was hard to keep up. Once she felt her head start to spin she had enough.