𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

"SO, you know, prom's coming up

"SO, you know, prom's coming up. And I think me and you have something really special." Austin said to Dakota. "And I'd really be honored if you'd be my date to the prom."

Dakota smiled, "That was cute, but so boring."

"Are you kidding me? That's how you're going to ask Piper to the prom?" Ally deadpanned.

"What was wrong with that?" Austin asked.

"It's all about the big ask. You have to ask her in a memorable way." Trish added.

"Something big. Something romantic."

"Yeah, like when Jace asked me." Trish agreed. "We were videochatting while he was jumping out of an airplane, and he wouldn't open his parachute until I said yes. See? Romantic."

"I've always dreamt about how I was going to be ask to prom." Dakota said. "Cherry blossoms, music, under the stars."

"Why cherry blossoms?" Ally asked.

"We had a bunch of cherry blossom trees when I was a kid and I've just always loved them." Dakota shrugged.

"That's cute, but so boring." Austin mocked.

"Wait, so both Gavin and Dylan haven't asked you or Ally to the prom yet? It's just a couple of weeks away." Trish pointed out.

"He will. I'm sure he's just trying to figure out something extra special." Ally said.

"And Dylan and I broke up."

"What?" The three friends turned to the girl.

"When was this?" Austin asked.

"A little while ago, it wasn't working out so I ended things." Dakota shrugged.

"What about prom?" Ally asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll figure it out." Dakota said before Dez came sprinting into the store.

"Austin! Where's the egg?!" Dez frantically asked dressed as a Zalien.

"Relax, it's right here." Austin then removed a tarp that was covering a giant shaped egg.

"No way! A Zalien egg?" Trish gaped at it.

"Yep. I'm about to ask Carrie to go to prom." Dez smiled widely. "On our first date, we saw Zalien 12: Tears of the Dead. I'm going to recreate the final scene where the baby Zalien king pops his head out of an egg. But instead of eating Carrie's delicious brain, I'm going to ask her to be my date to prom."

"Here comes Carrie! Get in the egg." Austin announced.

"Has anyone seen my Dezzie?" Carrie asked right as Dez popped out of the egg.

Before he could say anything though, Carrie hit him over the head as hard as she could, making him fall back inside the egg.

"Carrie! That's Dez!" Ally told her.