𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

"WHY do we come here? The food is so small, I mean look at my pizza

"WHY do we come here? The food is so small, I mean look at my pizza." Dakota pointed out.

Dakota, Dez, Austin and Ally were all sitting at place called Mini's for their Team Austin meeting, waiting for Trish to show up so they could begin.

"I probably should've ordered more than one taco. Can I borrow your pizza?" Dez snatched Dakota's small pizza off her plate before she could respond.

"Dez!" Dakota scolded. She looked over at Austin who still had a small hotdog on his plate. Austin soon caught on to what the girl was thinking and grabbed the food and shoved it into his mouth before she could get it.

"Sorry I'm late for the Team Austin meeting!" Trish ran up to them.

"Actually, you're right on time. You see, I set your watch ahead 45 minutes, so you wouldn't be late." Ally smugly said.

"Aw man! That means I was on time for work too! That's why they didn't fire me... So where are we on the new dance video?" Trish turned to Austin and Dakota.

"Yeah, I promised the fans we'd have it on the website next weekend." Ally added.

"Well, we've been working on something with the new backup dancers." Dakota started.

"So when do we get to see it?" Trish asked.

"Does now work for you?" Austin pulled out a speaker and he and Dakota rushed off into the middle of the food court with the backup dancers appearing starting the choreography.

"It's an Austin flash mob!" Dez took out his camera to film the whole thing.

They continue to dance to the song until one of the dancers leaped from a garbage can onto a ice cream cart that started rolling on impact, ultimately crashing into the Minis stand.

"Umm, that cart wasn't there last night when we rehearsed.." Austin said.

"We're going to need a new backup dancer." Trish voiced making everyone nod.

MARIANO HIGH SCHOOL. The school Team Austin all attended and were currently sitting in. The five were standing by their lockers, which were luckily close to each other's.

"What 'up, kids?" Someone greeted the five making them stop their conversation and look at who was talking.

"What-up, Mr. Conley." Ally greeted.

"So Austin, I hear you're having an audition for a new backup dancer." Mr. Conley held up one of the many flyers they all had hung up that morning.

"Yeah, one of my guys got hurt last week, so I'm looking for someone to replace him." Austin explained.

"Hmm, that's a bummer for him... but awesome for me! I'll see you cats, there." The man said.

"You dance?" Dakota asked.