𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

DEZ, DAKOTA AND AUSTIN were finishing setting up whatever they had created throughout Sonic Boom when Ally walked up to them looking confused

"Um, guys... What are you doing?" Ally asked.

"Building the first ever musical instrument domino course." Austin explained.

"And you're entertaining this?" Ally raised her eyebrows at Dakota.

Dakota smiled widely, "It was my idea."

"What?" Ally's eyes widened.

Austin wrapped an arm around Dakota nodding. "She's been hanging out with Dez and I a lot lately."

"I can tell, you're both corrupting her."

"Excuse me Ally, you're in the way of our awesome, so move please." Dez shooed. "Hit it, Austin!"

Austin then ran over to tip one of the harmonicas over causing a ripple to begin. Ending with an accordion forcing air pressure to lead to a tuba.

Dez ran to that tuba expecting something to happen, and is instantly disappointed. "Well, that stunk."

Dakota furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"That was amazing." Austin corrected.

"Yeah, I gotta admit, that was pretty cool." Ally added.

"No it wasn't. At the end, pudding was supposed to explode out of the tuba. What's the point of knocking all those instruments if there's no pudding explosion?" Dez grunted in frustration.

"Guess who got a job at the..." Trish gasped as she entered Sonic Boom in a sausage costume.

"You got a job at...? What kind of a place is that?" Austin imitated her gasp.

"No, I got a job at the Sausage Cart. I gasped because of that guy over there. I'm pretty sure that's Jimmy Starr. He owns Starr Records." Trish pointed to the bald man sitting across the store making Dakota's eyes widen.

"No way! He's like one of the biggest names in music. I'm gonna go get a better look." Austin stated.

"Don't make it obvious." Ally instructed.

"You know what, maybe we should just leave hi—"

"Jimmy Starr!" Austin yelled cutting Dakota off as they all ducked down when the man had turned back to see who had called his name.

"It's him." Austin smiled.

"No way. I've been giving his son violin lessons for weeks. I had no idea." Ally realized.

"Maybe it's not him then. I mean you probably would've noticed one of the biggest record label executives out there." Dakota chuckled nervously.

Austin furrowed his eyebrows, "He turned around when I called his name."