𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝗼𝐧𝐞.

AUSTIN'S first ever tour was officially in the works and the group of friends were beyond excited

They were all sitting around Sonic Boom after Trish came in saying that his first show was upgraded to seat 10,000 people instead of the original amount of 1,000.

"I'm going on tour with my four best friends!" Austin exclaimed. "This is going to be the best summer ever!"

"No work for three months!" Trish rejoiced.

Austin furrowed his eyebrows, "You're the tour manager..."

"Right, forgot that." Trish's smile dropped but she instantly brought it back up. "Still cool!"

"Think of all the amazing things we'll see." Ally voiced. "The Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, the Albuquerque cloud watching museum."

"That's a thing?" Dakota furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm going to be playing arenas, meeting fans, eating pancakes in every state!" Austin excitedly stated.

"And we get to go to the bathroom on a bus! Every day!" Dez exclaimed.

"Yep. Something for everybody." Ally pursed her lips.

"It doesn't get much better than this." Austin said before turning to Trish. "Thanks Trish. I know how hard you've been working on this tour for me."

"Thanks, Austin." Trish smiled. "And Ally I haven't forgotten about you."

"Oh, did you follow up with that label that wanted my demo?" Ally asked.

"Forgot about that." Trish said.

"How? I wrote it in big letters on your arm." Dakota mentioned.

"That's what that was? Your handwriting is really bad, I could not tell what that said." Trish shrugged.

"My handwriting's not bad." Dakota defended before turning to Austin. "Is it bad?"

"No, I wouldn't say bad..." Austin put both of his hands and the girl's shoulders and rubbed them.

"But I wouldn't say good either." Dez blurted making Dakota's drop and Austin glare at him. "What? Austin you said you thought it looked like a two year old learning how to write their name for the first time."

Dakota gasped, "You said what? You told me you thought my handwriting was pretty!"

"It is! In its own unique childlike way." Austin tried to save but Dakota shook her head and walked away. "Come on, Dakota!"

"I can't even look at you!" Dakota huffed.

"Huh, no wonder she didn't go out with you." Dez commented making Austin glare at him.

DAKOTA was so excited to go on tour with Austin. The idea of performing in front of thousands of people a night and touring the world was quite literally a dream come true. There was only two problems with achieving this dream.