𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝗼𝐧𝐞.

SINCE the end of Ally's tour Sonic Boom has stayed nothing but busy with kids who want to sign up for music lessons with her

"Ally, I swear if I have to sign up one more kid for music lessons I'm going to explode." Dakota rushed over to the girl who had just walked down the stairs. "It's been four hours, the line doesn't end."

"Oh it can't be that bad, Dakota." Ally tilted her head.

"Easy for you to say, you haven't been asked "When can I meet Ally?" one hundred times in a row with some sort of Ally merchandise on, as your hand cramped from signing up each kid for four hours straight." Dakota complained. "Seriously though, where are these kids getting all this merch?"

"Ally merch! Get your Ally merch here!" Trish suddenly popped up. "I got Ally shirts, Ally hats, Ally nuts!"

"That makes a lot of sense actually." Dakota sighed.

"Guess who's selling Ally stuff." Trish approached the two at the front desk.

"Guess who's the root of my all of my problems." Dakota mocked. "Oh look, both answers are you."

"Aww, those pins are so cute." Ally smiled and tried to reach for one before Trish smacked her hand away. "Ow."

"Not so fast. Pins are eight bucks." Trish stated.

"I'm not giving you eight bucks for a pin of me."

"Fine. Five bucks."

Ally stared at the girl for a moment before shrugging. "Okay."

"Are you serio- Never mind there seem to be more pressing matters." Dakota pointed out to Austin and Dez who walked into the music store in full fencing gear.

"Why are you guys dressed like astronaut beekeepers?" Trish questioned.

"These are fencing uniforms." Austin said.

"Fencing wasn't very fun. So, we tried kebabing." Dez added and he showed his fencing sword full of meat as he took a bite.

He then proceeded to offer some to Trish who immediately backed away in disgust.

"Okay, now can you explain why the sudden interest in fencing and... kebabing?" Dakota furrowed her eyebrows.

"I have to find a hobby I'm as passionate about as music." Austin explained. "Making music was also an excuse to avoid working at Moon's Mattress Kingdom, and now I don't have that."

"Are your parents still pressuring you to come work at the store?" Trish asked.

"Look at this note they put in my lunchbox today." Austin pulled out the lunchbox and grabbed the note handing it to Ally.

"Hugs and kisses. Enjoy your bologna sandwich, sweetie bear. P.S. Come work at the mattress store." Ally read aloud.

"They won't stop pressuring me! This morning, they made me pancakes shaped like little mattresses, with little butter pillows and tiny bacon people— it was actually really delicious, but I can't work with my mom and dad!" Austin exclaimed.