𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫.

DAKOTA was working when she saw a very frantic Dylan come practically running into the store looking around as if he was searching for someone

"Um, Dylan?" Dakota raised her eyebrows gaining her friend's attention. "Since when did you sign up to run marathons?"

"What?" The boy tilted his head.

"You came in here as if you were trying out for the olympic track team." Dakota laughed. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, I was trying to make sure I beat Hanna here so I ran, which I did do right?" Dylan asked.

"Seeing as I haven't seen her, yes you did. Why are you two racing each other?" Dakota questioned.

"We've been assigned this project for class. Basically, we have to create a whole dance in the genre assigned to us and I got hip hop." Dylan told her.

"What did Hanna get?"

"Ballet."

"Oh wow that's funny, because neither of you are versed in either of those things." Dakota laughed, but immediately stopped when she saw Dylan was in fact not laughing. "Sorry, you had a point?"

"Yes." Dylan breathed out. "I know that you trained in every genre of dance, including hip hop, so I was hoping you could help me create a routine for it."

"Of course I'll help you, Dylan." Dakota agreed making Dylan smile.

"Thank you so much."

"One thing though."

"Yeah?"

"That doesn't explain why you and Hanna were racing." Dakota mentioned.

"Oh right." Dylan laughed. "She was trying to beat me here so she could ask for your help on her routine, but I won so."

Just then Hanna came in running immediately falling to her knees when she entered the music store, grabbing the attention of her two friends and a few customers.

"No... Did he... How did you... School... Sonic Boom... So far... Why?" Hanna rambled as she panted trying to catch her breath.

Dakota grabbed her water bottle and passed it to the out of breath girl, who instantly grabbed it and chugged the entire thing.

"Oh wow." Dakota eyes widened at her friend's state. "Hanna, are you okay?"

"No." Hanna breathed out finally started to calm her breathing as she stood up. "Do you know how far this stupid store is from the academy?"

"It's not too bad, we walked there and back together like all the time." Dakota reminded her.

"Key word: walked. Running it is like pure torture." Hanna said before turning to Dylan. "What are you Sonic the Hedgehog? How did you get here so fast?"