𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

ALLY'S tour had officially come to an end and it was amazing

ALLY'S tour had officially come to an end and it was amazing. Dakota and Ally had the time of their lives performing for crowds and Austin loved watching them soar every night.

Yeah, he missed being able to do it himself, but he was happy with his choice to be with Dakota.

They were back in Miami since that was where the last show was going to be. Ally, Dakota and Austin were walking into Sonic Boom for the first time in three months when they saw Trish and Dez behind the counter arguing.

"Oh my gosh." Dakota smiled widely.

"Dez? Trish?" Ally asked excitedly.

"You didn't tell us you were coming!"

"Guys, please, we're in the middle of something here." Dez turned to shush them before turning around back to Trish. "So, when Dakota, Austin, and Ally get here I'm going—"

The redhead stopped his sentence midway and he and Trish both turned back around to look at the three and screamed and all ran to hug each other.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ally asked.

"We couldn't miss the last night of your tour!" Trish explained.

"Oh, it's good to see you guys again." Dez brought them all into a group hug. "It's like a breath of fresh air."

"Not that fresh." Dakota commented as the other three friends all groaned in disgust and tried to move away from Dez and his very bad breath.

"Oh come on, woo!" Dez brought them all back in before they could get away making them all cringe.

THE show went off without a hitch. The four friends were just waiting around backstage for Ally to come meet them.

"Remember when you used to play concerts like this? Ugh, must be frustrating to know that Jimmy Starr will never let you perform again." Dez stated.

"Dez!" Dakota's eyes widened.

"What? He won't." Dez shrugged.

"Dez, can you please stop talking? Not only is what you're saying very upsetting, but your breath is melting my face." Austin told him.

"Hey guys." Ally walked out and was instantly congratulated by her performance during the show. "I'm so glad you guys are here with me."

"Now that the tour's over, it's gonna be nice for things to go back to normal. I'm really looking forward to going back to school." Austin said.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Really?"

"Say what?"

"I'm confused."

"I'm excited to go back to school because the five of us get to spend our senior year together." Austin explained. "Hey, I came up with a cool nickname for us: The fearsome fivesome."