𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

BOTH AUSTIN AND ALLY were up for the award of best debut album at the Worldwide Music Awards

BOTH AUSTIN AND ALLY were up for the award of best debut album at the Worldwide Music Awards. Even though they'd be competing against each other, they were both very excited along with Dakota, Trish, and Dez who were excited for the two.

"I can't wait for the whole world to know you're my girlfriend." Austin claimed excitedly as he and Dakota stood in the practice room.

"Oh yeah, this'll be our first time seen in public as a couple." Dakota realized.

When Austin found out he was nominated for the W.M.A.S, he asked Dakota to be his date. She had been a little hesitant since they'd been keeping their relationship a secret, but she realized that she really did want to publicly be with Austin no matter the reaction they may get.

"I can't wait to walk down the red carpet together." Dakota continued. "Should we hold hands or link arms? Should I be on your left or your right?"

"Be on my left, that's my good side." Austin told her and linked his arm with hers. "Or my right. That's my other good side."

"How humble of you." Dakota laughed.

"It's my specialty." Austin smiled as he tugged her closer to him and kissed the top of her head, making Dakota's smile widen.

"Oh, look at you two." Austin's parents, Mimi and Mike, walked into the room.

"We just came by to say we're proud of you, Austin." Mimi told him.

"Thanks, mom."

"We're proud of Ally too, so whenever you see her let her know that. We don't want her to think we're playing favorites." Mike spoke.

"I'll make sure to pass on the message." Dakota nodded.

"Bye now." The two parents turned to walk away, showing off the back of their sweaters that had Austin and Ally's heads on it (granted their was an x marked on Ally's) that read; "Austin Rocks, Ally Doesn't" on them.

"Wow." Dakota's eyebrows raised. "You're parents and Mr. Dawson are very supportive people I see."

"What do you mean?" Austin asked.

Instead of responding, Dakota closed the practice room door showcasing the back of it that had an Austin Moon poster on it that now said "Loser" and had a drawing of a mustache and glasses on him.

"Huh." Austin stared at it. "You think I look good with a mustache?"

Dakota furrowed her eyebrows, "If you grow a mustache, I'm breaking up with you."

"Noted."

"AUSTIN, I heard the great news. Congratulations." Jimmy walked into Sonic Boom.

"Thanks." Austin smiled as he wrapped his arm around Dakota, who held the hand that was now draping over her shoulder and leaned into his side.

"What the heck are you two doing?" Jimmy looked at them in shock.