𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

AUSTIN, Ally, Dakota, and Dez were decorating Sonic Boom for Christmas, while Trish was off having a meeting with a toy organization for Austin

"Guess what I have!" Dez raised his arm to show off the mistletoe in his hand, holding it above Austin and Dakota's heads.

"Mistletoe?" Austin raised his eyebrows.

"Don't make us kiss it's embarrassing." Dakota said.

Austin furrowed his eyebrows, "Embarrassing?"

"Mistletoe? I meant I have sweaty armpits. I'm working way too hard. Break time!" Dez pulled out a juice box and walked away.

"I'm sorry, can we go back to the embarrassing?" Austin repeated. "Why is that uh, why would kissing me be embarrassing?"

"Because we're in the middle of the store with a bunch of customers walking around." Dakota furrowed her eyebrows.

"So, what you're saying is that you don't want to kiss me?" Austin continued.

"Oh my gosh." Dakota walked away as Austin followed her still complaining.

"Which is interesting seeing as you have in fact kissed me before." Austin continued.

"Austin."

"So, why you find it embarrassing is a tad bit confusing if I'm being honest." Austin ignored the girl and ranted. "Was it embarrassing then?"

"My goodness. Austin!" Dakota slapped her hand around his mouth making him stop talking. "Are you done?"

A muffled hum came out, but the nod he gave her reassured Dakota that she could put her hand down right as Trish had entered the store.

"Oh look there's Trish!" Dakota announced before Austin could continue his rant. "How'd your meeting with the toy company go?"

"Amazing. I have the prototype for this holiday season's hottest new toy." Trish then dug into the bag she'd been holding and pulled out the toy. "The Austin Moon doll!"

Austin grabbed the doll from her hands to examine it. "This is cool."

"And check this out." Trish pushed a button on the doll making it start to sing and talk just like Austin.

"Awesome! Will they be ready by Christmas? I want to give them out at the kids club party." Austin asked.

Austin was hosting a Christmas party for a bunch of kids who were fans of him, some being less fortunate than others.

"Yeah, these dolls are at the top of every kid's wishlist." Ally added before pulling out there letters. "Little Matthew wants an Austin doll, little Hanna wants an Austin doll, little Dez wants a— little Dez?"

"I don't know how that got in there." Dez laughed nervously and took the letter from Ally. "It's supposed to go directly to Santa."

"Yeah hold on, give me that letter from little Hanna too. Something tells me she isn't so little." Dakota furrowed her eyebrows as Ally handed her the letter and she immediately pulled out her phone to send her friend a text.