Bonus Chapter 3, Cat-Man

Kane POV

"Stop moving so much." Sora calls out, telling me off.

Never in my life did I think I would end up in such a situation, a situation so uncomfortable that all me and my wolf wanted to do was run far away from it.

I had never wanted to run away from Sora so much in my life, this is the first time I had been afraid of my mate, how much power she had in her hands over me had me speechless as I followed her commands, keeping a position and not moving an inch.

"How much longer?" I groan out, annoyed by how I am laid right now.

Her eyes are swirling with amusement as I watch her lip curl, trying not to smile or laugh out. "Last bit, I promise." Her sweet angelic voice says, sending shivers down my spine.

Fucking minx.

This is the first time I've cursed the mate bond. When Sora asked me if she could paint me, like a fucking moron I am, being so obsessed and in love with her, willing to do anything for my love, I said yes.

I said fucking yes.

I'm laid on a lounge chair naked holding a fucking apple with some tiny piece of cloth covering my genitals. I've been in this position for what feels like hours, I've put up with it until now, I want to move, to touch her, anything but lay there like a fucking statue.

This is not how I expected my day off to go.

In the hours that I've been here, I've had people knock on the door looking for me, and Sora being the woman she is, told them she doesn't know where I was.

She was keeping me, hostage, in this fucking position, as much as I hated it, I loved seeing her so focused, her eyes on me constantly almost had me hard countless times, to which she yelled at me, because she didn't want to paint my cock erect.

"All done." She smiles out, putting the paintbrush down.

I let a satisfied growl out, my wolf and I dying to move and stretch our tense muscles. "Thank fuck for that." I mutter out, sitting up and clicking my neck.

Sora chuckles and comes over to me. "You're such a baby, it wasn't that bad." She says with a grin, her hands in my hair stroking it.

I snort and stand up, the piece of cloth falling onto the floor. "Let's see it then." 

"W-Wait!" Sora grabs onto my arm, stopping me from moving from her newfound strength.

I'm getting an odd feeling, why doesn't she want me to see? What did she do to me?

"Sora." I warn her, watching as her cheeks turn bright pink, she turns around and hides her face in her hands.

Now I really need to fucking see it.

I storm over to the canvas and when I see it, I am completely speechless at what I am looking at right now.

What the fuck... is this?

"Sora.." 

"Y-Yes?" She squeaks out.

I rub my face, trying to keep whatever I am feeling right now from showing on my face. Although I know is that my girl needs to be punished for what she painted me as, and what she painted me as is a fucking... a god damn... fuck.

Nobody must ever see this, NO ONE WILL SEE IT. I will make sure.

I never thought my mate would do this to me, to her mate, her husband, father of her children, a man who has grandchildren, my sweet and beautiful mate did me dirty, the more I stare at it, the more my hand is twitching to bend her over and fuck her senseless until she can't even pick up a paintbrush again.