Chapter 7 - Dating London Tipton

Her Zackie was just so cute, she could gobble him up! As they grew up, the twins had always wreaked havoc wherever they went, and Zack was the more troublesome of the two. He was cocky and flirted with almost every girl he saw... but now, he was different. He was sweet and liked her for her and not for her money like a lot of other guys did. There had been a few who didn't care that she was rich, but she only knew them for a short time. She knew Zack for five years, and he knew very well how she was and liked her for it. That just made her so happy and forced her to kiss him right there outside of the classroom in from of his brother and everyone else. Even the teacher!

London pulled out her phone as she walked on to her next class. She was sad that she didn't have it with Zack. Boy, did she like him! She pulled up his text messages and texted him a cute note: "Can't wat to see ya again sweety!" she said as she typed.

She knew that she couldn't spell, but he would get the message. Ha, literally! Maybe he thought that her inability to not spell correctly was cute, too.

She sent the message and continued to look at her phone until she literally ran into a wall. "Ow!" she yelped and rubbed her forehead. She never was this distracted by a guy before... and it was Zack! She still couldn't believe that she was dating the guy.

Two classes later, she walked into her math class and saw kids in a group around Zack. She saw him through everyone, and, like the class she had with him earlier, they all turned and looked at her. She smiled and waved at them, then wiggled her fingers at Zack, but he didn't do that cute point-and-wink thing. He sat there, arms folded, and frowning. Her chest pricked with hurt. What? Why wouldn't he be happy to see her? Didn't he get her text?

She sat down, and all she could think about and feel was Zack's foul mood. He sat two desks behind her, and she could really feel his stare. She didn't understand the term until now - it was like something was poking into her back. Class went on, and she still felt that poking feeling. At the end, she heard a guy say to his friend, "Yeah, he's definitely dating her because she's hot and rich. There's not much else going on, especially if she was willing to date Zack."

The center of her chest hurt at that comment, and she noticed Zack come up to the guy and grab him by the shoulder and turn him around. "Hey, how about you say that again, huh?" he said in an agitated tone. London noted the fire in his eyes.

"Uh, nothing," said the guy and he walked off. Zack looked around at the other kids.

"Anything else you all want to say about me or London?" he demanded. "Huh?"

The kids left hastily, and soon, it was just him, London and the teacher in the room. The middle-aged woman was turned facing the white board, erasing it.

"Seriously, I want to punch them all," Zack muttered.

"What? Why?" London asked, shocked that he was this angry.

"Why do you think? All day so far, I've been having to hear crap like how you're dumb and I started dating you because you're rich, and how you're dating me because you don't know what you're doing. I just... I'm sick of hearing it."

She stood up out of her seat and faced him. "Is that why you looked mad before class?"

"Yeah. They all just wouldn't stop."

She smiled gratefully and wrapped him in a hug. He smelled nicer than he usually did—some sort of cheap men's cologne. It was nice on him. "Thanks, sweetie, for telling them off. You know, they're just jealous."

He wrapped his arms around her, and she loved how strong they were. "Yeah, maybe. If I hear any more of it, I swear..."

"You know, this makes me think that you're pretty serious about all this."