Epilogue

Well, everyone... this is it! Thank you all for reading! This was a fun story to write. I always hoped that London and Zack would end up together, and I really got my hopes up when they faked being married for a school assignment in one episode, but that's how it is. This story can be wishful thinking for all of us.

~ ~ ~

It was comical seeing the way both Woody and Bailey were eyeing Cody and Casey, with daggers in their eyes. The blonde couple were at the towel counter, and Casey was behind it with Cody. She clung onto his arm and he smiled, enjoying it. Bailey huffed as Zack was behind the smoothie counter as he watched this going on.

"I can't believe that she stole him right from me," Bailey said angrily.

"And it took her five whole months to do it," Woody muttered disdainfully. "She's never given me the time of day. Literally, most times. I tried so hard to win her heart, and Bailey, you tried so hard to keep Cody's heart, but we both failed."

"Yeah, and I know I wasn't successful."

Zack snickered at his friends. "You guys are giving up way too quickly. Plus, you have Addison, Woody. We all know that she likes you."

He looked at Zack with wide eyes. "Addison likes me?"

"Haven't you seen the way she looks at you in class?"

Woody sat there, thinking for a moment, but then he shook his head. "Nah, I don't think she does."

"Cody was my person," Bailey said, ignoring her guy-friends' banter. "Just you wait, I'll be able to dig her claws out of him."

Zack eyed Casey and Cody, and the way that they were smiling at each other. "You're going to need a huge shovel for that one. Good thing that London's and my love is strong enough that we won't have to worry about stuff like that. London's never going to look at other guys, and I'm never going to look at other girls."

"Which is shocking," Woody added.

"It is, but that's just how strong love can be. Those types of feelings don't just go away or can be swept away by someone else."

They all stared at Cody and Casey, and Bailey suddenly jumped off her stool. "You're right, Zack. Love doesn't go away that easily. Cody still loves me, I can feel it. I'm going to do something about this."

She stalked over to Cody and Casey and pulled Cody away from Casey. As she pulled Cody away, she was insisting that they talk, and Casey followed them off of the sky deck. Zack was interested to know how that one would turn out. His brother told him in the past that he loved Bailey, but he also had feelings for Casey.

"Wow," Zack laughed. "This will be interesting. Cody's still crazy about Bailey, so I think she's gonna win this battle."

"Yeah..." Woody breathed. "Well, I'm going to find Addison."

Woody got off the stool, and Zack wished him luck. Poor big guy. He would have some luck with Addison, though—she really was crazy about him. Everyone besides Woody knew that, ironically.

Zack got back to making smoothies. He made a glance at the beautiful Asian girl in a silver bikini near the pool, a girl he swore he would never part with. It would be insane to do so. Her dad had backed off, and they had been able to be together for a solid five months. That was a lot longer than he thought he would be with any girl, and this seriously. Most people who knew him thought that he would always be girl-hopping and would always have a hundred girls' phone numbers saved into his phone...

But not anymore. There was only one girl in his phone contacts, and he would stay with that girl for a long, long time.

THE END