[-] Prologue

Exit Academy.

The place of unfond memories. The place that had held a killing game set merely just a few months before that had ended after 13 lives were claimed in the murderous grasps of a sadistic teenager and his partner in crime. Monoroku had stayed behind after the four remaining survivors had left, tending to what was left of the empty halls of the school. He was doing his daily duties, haven't even dared to leave the place after what he had done to all of those poor students and his co-workers. He had a book in hand, gazing down at it as he was roaming the halls of what used to be occupied with so many students and the people who taught them... All before they had vanished to the likes of himself and Gelatin. He silently flipped open the book, reading as he walked. He knew he was alone in the place, so he had to find other means to keep himself busy such as reading or tending to the plants of the garden on the first floor.

His footsteps echoed as everything around him was nothing but dead silence. The pages wrinkled as it was flipped past, the words shining out to him as he read. It felt refreshing to read like this, humming a little to himself as he went to bend the end of the page to leave a bookmark as he approached the stairs to navigate up or down the floors of the building. He closed it up, holding it to his side as he headed downstairs to head for bed. He had been on the 3rd floor, coming from the library as he went down the flight of stairs to get to where his room was. He had taken the room that used to be occupied by a former student there for sleeping, going to enter inside and sit on the bed as he was taking off his hat and getting ready to sleep. 

He rubbed his eyes, yawning. "Mm..." He glanced to the side before going to tuck himself to bed and quickly head off to sleep...

" He glanced to the side before going to tuck himself to bed and quickly head off to sleep