[2] Bad Recollection.

I immediately sprung awake from the noise of loud dinging, flinching and looking around as I was trying to process what was going on. As I collected myself, I began to hear what I was woken up for... Going to grab the PDA from the countertop as it vibrated, I squinted as I looked down at it. Firey Speaker Box was projected on it, with Puffball Speaker Box and Flower Speaker Box standing beside him.

"All students please meet at the auditorium ASAP. Everyone must attend, or else consequences will be held!" 

Firey Speaker Box spoke, laughing after. Flower Speaker Box squinted at him, "Hey! Don't spoil the surprise!" She hissed. Puffball Speaker Box frowned. "He's just doing what he told us to do..." "SHUT UP!" Flower Speaker Box suddenly shoved Puffball Speaker Box, as Firey Speaker Box backed up in surprise. The screen suddenly shut off, as I groaned loudly and placed it beside me. I was still rather groggy... But I got the message.

I quickly went to get out of bed, going to grab the PDA from the bed and stuffing it in my pocket. I sighed, going to go and quickly leave my room and heading for the auditorium. I had no idea what time it was. Though, I doubt I'd have enough time to check how long it's been. I went to walk ahead, trying to pace myself as I was still trying to process things in my head. Though, I could hear something faint as I went to stop and look over. I noticed Pie getting out of her room, yawning. "...Hey." She looked over at me, with a blank face.

"Hello, suppose we'd be going to the same place together?"

"...Mhm." She went to move her hands together above her head, leaning back to stretch. "Let's just get this done."

"Right. Well, say, what do you even do in the mornings anyways?" I began, taking charge as we began to walk for where we were called to be. I remembered the conversation from last night, wanting to take the time to just... talk, I suppose. I was dreading what'd be coming up for this announcement. I had a few ideas... but I rather not assume and see it for myself.

Pie shrugged, looking up at me. "Yoga. That's what I'm best at after all."

"Ah, right... Perhaps you should show me how to do some sometime." 

"Possibly, it's better to do it with a group rather than a one-on-one though."

"I see... Perhaps we could ask after this whole thing blows over?" I sheepishly asked, unsure if anyone else would be up for it... The thought of doing something calming sounded nice.

"Fine by me."

I gave a small nod, not saying much more as we continued the rest of the trip in silence. Which wasn't for more than just a few minutes as the faint conversations of the people who had already made it into the gymnasium began to grow louder and louder as we approached. I opened the door for Pie, letting her come in before walking in myself. I looked around, observing the others as they were in their own groups and whatnot. I decided to keep to myself, hands behind my back as the last people made their way inside.

It would be soon that all 14 of us would have arrived. 2 less than before.

I took a deep breath, as I went to look over and see all four of them standing there. Firey Speaker Box and Puffball Speaker Box seemed to be whispering to each other about something while Flower Speaker Box was off to the side with her arms crossed. In the middle of the three was the Announcer at the podium. He loomed down at us, with a sinister robotic smile of an expression.

Flower Speaker Box went to glance over at us, before turning over to Announcer. "Everyone's here, are we starting now or what?" She squinted, moving her hands on her hips. Announcer turned over, growling. "Patience." He went to look up, snapping his fingers as a massive projector screen began to slowly lower down from the top of the auditorium where the stage was. It stood behind the four, so they still were visible to our eyes. I raised an eyebrow at the sight, a little confused. Though, I knew that my concerns and questions would soon be answered by these sick fucks...