[1] The Gymnasium.

A large area, that was empty for the most part, with a good amount of people inside of it. I glanced back at Tv as the sounds of people were much more clearer as people seemed to have been grouping up here. I didn't recognize many of them but I figured the ones I've seen earlier weren't here and still exploring the place. 

"Hm." I frowned, as Tv had turned to me. "Soo... S-Should we split up here?" He asked, giving a gentle smile. I rolled my eyes, giving a small nod. "Yeah uh, I'll see you later." I went to begin walking off, with the intention to gather more information. Though... It did seem like we were supposed to be here so, I'll take my chances.

There was a group of 3 that had intrigued me the most since they were being quite loud. As I got closer, I could hear their clear arguing. I had my hands behind my back, raising an eyebrow at them. I went to clear my voice to get their attention. "What the hell is going on here?"

The two arguings paused as they went to look over at me. Both seemed pretty pissed. The third, a mere spectator, crossed their arms and eyed me suspiciously. "Oh, what's going on here?"

"I have to shove COMMON SENSE into his dumbass brain!" They snapped. The person that they seemed to refer to gave a glare towards them. "Just because you're a GIRL doesn't mean I need to treat you like royalty or some shit!"

"Take. That. Back."

"No!"

The two went back to arguing as I looked over to the spectator. They gazed back at me. "What? Can't I watch them?" They muttered. "...Well, obviously you could tell me your name or something. We all seem to be stuck here together so introducing ourselves might be for the best."

"Uh-huh, sure." She didn't seem too interested in speaking to me. I frowned but knew she probably was being just as cautious as I was.

"Hm, of course if you want to. I just believe it's-"

"I've heard you already." She went to face over to me, losing all attention to the duo. "If you really want to know who I am so badly then fine!" She growled. "Ice Cube Darrow." She muttered. "The Ultimate Kickboxer."

I growled as she chose to act aggressively towards me

I growled as she chose to act aggressively towards me. I had then remembered why I had lost my optimism in the real world, faded from the persona I play for myself.  "...Right. Well then. It was nice talking to you." I bitterly spoke, before glancing over to the other two. "Are you both done yet?" I raised an eyebrow, frowning. 

I was decently tense, but I wanted to know who I would be forced to work with before leaving. I can't expect... too much honestly. "Oh, I can't STAND you!" The girl shouted, growling before looking over me. "If it gets me to stop talking to such a stupid asshole, then yes!" The boy crossed his arms, looking away in frustration. I hesitated, squinting at them. "...Alright then."

"Hm..." She observed me, looking at me from head to toe. 

"Now it's time for me to introduce myself! So shut up, dickhead." She shoved the boy to the side with her arm. She seemed to be quite full of herself, sneering a little. "Puffball Bitterroot the Ultimate Vocalist." She spoke. I noticed Ice Cube look away from hearing her.