[1] Introducing...

Seeing those people there... Standing. Waiting. It rubbed me the wrong way. I raised an eyebrow at the sight. "...Uh, are we actually trusting that?"

"Tell me, where the hell else can we even go?" Ice Cube sneered over my question. "Come on. Let's just figure out why we're all here... They seem to be behind this." She began to lead everyone over towards the stage, where the group watched us. I grudgingly followed, knowing those doors were probably not going to budge anytime soon... 

All of us slowly moved back over to where the stage was, grouping up together to see what the group wanted. There were four of them, all robotic-like. Eggy frowned, crossing arms. "Look, we're here. What do you-"

"Ah... It's so sweet to see our new students getting along." One spoke, beginning to move forward behind the podium with a small microphone to project their voice. "Greetings, students! Welcome to EXIT Academy. It's so wonderful to see all of you here gathered... Because we have a lot of business to get through. Isn't that right, my dear assistants?" The other three seemed to have come to life from the original's calls.

"Indeed!"

"Yup!"

"Mhm!~"

"...So uh. This is actually the school?" Foldy rubbed the back of her head. "Where the hell are the other students??"

"Other students?" They tilted their head, chuckling. "No, only you 16 very special students are attending this year. You have... Most of the school all to yourselves." They had their hands behind their back. "Now, before we let you go, we should all introduce ourselves and discuss the plans regarding the school. Shall we get to that now?"

"...Or, you could maybe just... Let us leave? This seems really fishy..." Somebody spoke. A girl with a lab coat spoke, rubbing the back of her head and looking up at them.

"No. That is not an option now that all of you talented people are here." They went to adjust their tie. "Now let me introduce myself. I am The Announcer, the Principal of this very school." He formally spoke, before looking at his associates. "These are the Speaker Boxes. They all go by codenames. Meet Puffba1l Speaker Box, F1rey Speaker Box, and F1ower Speaker Box." 

"Together, we make up your staff members. We will all be here to assist you in any way needed while living here."

Puffball hesitated at the sight of them

Puffball hesitated at the sight of them. "...W-Wait. THAT'S WHERE YOU WENT?!" She seemed quite surprised and a little paranoid over them. She didn't seem to know how to respond, crossing her arms and looking away a little. Eggy looked over, approaching her and deciding to try to comfort her.

I paused a little, glancing over at the two. What the hell did that mean?

Announcer didn't seem phased at all, continuing with what he was saying. "This year is a very special one for us all... You all will be living here for quite a while." He put his hands behind his back. "Don't expect to escape. We've made sure you can't..."