[1] Blooming Flowers.

I had stumbled after my room after a nice night's sleep, going to walk straight to the cafeteria to get something quick to eat before quickly leaving. I felt mildly more irritated than normal today, isolating myself from others seemed like the best choice of action.

I felt oddly shaky today, probably just a stupid off day... Happens sometimes. Figured it was just weird to adjust to such an environment. I don't know anyone here at all.

Though... It did seem like some people knew each other already, which puts me at a decent disadvantage depending on how close they were.

Oh god, the thoughts of siblings being here... Or eugh, even people dating.

The thought revolted me, as I quickly tried to clear it out of my head. I crossed my arms as I had finished and threw the wrapper of the chocolate bar off onto the floor. Nobody would care anyways.

Well, so I thought.

"Hey! Pick that up!"

I turned around, confused as I heard the voice of a girl behind me. "...The hell-" I looked over at Pillow, who had her arms crossed and was raising an eyebrow at me.

"You heard me, pick it up!"

I chuckled a little at her attitude, smirking under my mask and putting a hand to my side. "Oh, and why should I do that."

"Hm..." She thought, before taking out a clipboard. "Let's see... You're really insecure, so taking off your mask and throwing it right to the trash seems like a good deal. Hm?"

"...Excuse me?" I growled, suddenly holding onto my mask. I glared. "Alright, alright! Don't touch the fucking mask or you get it."

"You're just going to get punished if you do that, silly!"

I paused, frowning. She wasn't wrong at all... But I wanted to prove a point. "Whatever..." I huffed as I leaned down and went to pick up the small wrapper, glancing around for a trash can and throwing it in there instead. I looked back at Pillow, frowning.

"Better?"

"Yep!"

"Good. Now fuck off." I hissed before turning away and quickly walking off as I looked back to watch as Pillow give an innocent smile before quickly giggling and running off. I was quite confused until I had suddenly bumped into someone, tripping and falling over. I winced in pain, rubbing the back of my head as I looked up to see who the hell it was.

...Oh.

Foldy looked down at me, raising an eyebrow at me as I slowly took out my hand. "Ughh..."

"Oh, so Mr. I-Won't-Share-My-Name needs help now?"

"What?-" I glared. "No, I can get up just fine!"

Foldy had her hands on her sides. "Explain why your hand's out then." She sneered as she went to gently kick my side. "See? Maybe I would help you if I got your name..."

"Is this seriously what this is about?!"

"M-hm."

"Oh for fuck's sake... It's Yellowface. Does that help?" I snapped, annoyed before I felt Foldy's hand grasp around mine as she pulled me up. I was a little relieved as I looked over at her.

"Yep. That's all I wanted."

"You're a dick..." I grumbled under my breath as I held my side in a bit of pain. I dusted myself off, before going to wave and look away. "Buh-bye now, I hope the next time I see you is dead." I growled before turning away and trying to leave. I didn't look back, making sure I didn't make the same mistake. I wasn't very happy with how this day was going so far, twisting my hand into a tight fist as I was on the verge of just punching the goddamn wall. I held myself back, taking a deep breath as I knew I had to control my typical urges to do things that I'll definitely regret. I sneered a little to myself at the thought of giving myself even more burdens to deal with. I've had enough.