The first chapter wins the jackpot

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Hey, how do you sell this pendant?" a woman crouched in front of a small stall and asked.

    "10 yuan, 10 yuan, all 10 yuan!" the hawker yelled.

    The woman picked up a unique pendant and was about to give money when she suddenly heard someone shouting: "City management is coming!" Is the city management coming? When the hawker heard it, he couldn't take the money. He put away the things on the ground and ran away. But Mengyao was also puzzled. Why did he run with him? ?

    I don’t know how long it took. Mengyao didn’t pay attention to her feet. She stepped on something, squatted, and hit her feet. Mengyao picked up the culprit who caused her, and when she was about to see what it was, the urban management came to her. Without further ado, he took Mengyao and the hawker into the car.

    Huh? Bring me into the car for Mao? I'm not a hawker? Mengyao was puzzled, but was taken to the urban management office before she could say anything.

    In the working hall, Mengyao spent a lot of saliva and finally explained clearly, proved her innocence, and by the way asked for a comparison of medical expenses? Why? Auntie's ankle twisted so badly? The hand is also broken, is it a good cut from the city management? By the way, I don't know when my hands get bad. Forget it, just go back and bandage it. Fortunately, I wear canvas shoes and my ankles are not very twisted. The pendant and the stone-like unidentified object are all held in my hands. Only then would it break the skin, forget it, just throw it into the bag, go home, go out without reading the old almanac, it's really unlucky.

    When I got home, I saw my husband had come back and was preparing lunch in the kitchen. Mengyao stepped forward extremely wronged. Barabala told about the tragic experience this morning. Her husband was listening while cooking. When the meal was finished, Mengyao was also finished. I was wronged, "Hey, it's okay, wash your hands and eat." He said that he took Mengyao to the bathroom to wash her hands, then simply bandaged her, and went to serve her food.

    That’s right, this is Mengyao’s five-good husband Gao Zhiyuan, who can go to the hall and go to the kitchen. They met and fell in love at university. They have been in love for 7 years, and finally stepped into the marriage hall when the cherry blossoms were blooming this spring. No, now After returning from her honeymoon, her husband, Mengyao, is a standard affordable man, but Mengyao is not bad either. Today's special situation is a hand injury, otherwise Mengyao is also a good five wife.

    After eating, Zhiyuan consciously went to clean the dishes, while Mengyao was on the sofa admiring the pendants he bought in the morning.

    bought? How did she remember that she didn't pay? Mengyao was puzzled. Thinking back to the situation at that time, how could it be possible? I must have paid. No, there was a lot of money in my wallet. Didn't he really pay? Mengyao was struggling in her heart. She condemned herself morally for not paying for things, but psychologically she felt very happy to take advantage. So tangled! ! ! But the hawker caused himself to be arrested to the urban management office, which was offset!

    This pendant looks like a bluegrass, but the most unique thing is that there is a small drop of dew hanging on a blade of grass. The dew is glass, and it is crystal clear in the sun. It is really beautiful. I bought it because of this, and there is another one. A black stone, eh? ? Why is that black stone missing? He obviously threw it into the bag, and poured all the contents of the bag on the sofa, but no black stone was found, but there was a translucent object. Mengyao picked it up and saw an amber crystal. I don’t know. Was it my illusion, I felt that something inside would move, just about to take a closer look, Gao Zhiyuan suddenly called Mengyao, startled, his hand was tense, unexpectedly squeezed the thing in his hand, Mengyao was annoyed." What are you doing? Suddenly calling me, scared me to death," Mengyao yelled to her husband.