Chapter 2 Discovery Space

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After preparing the meal, Mengyao called Zhiyuan up and talked to her husband about the strange dream last night during the meal.

    "You read too many novels, right?" Zhiyuan teased.

    "Why, it's so real, I can smell the fragrance of flowers, and the smell they make when I see the red-eyed monsters."

    "It's not you who fart, right?"

    "You! I won't tell you anymore," Humph!" After eating, Mengyao began to sort out the things he bought yesterday. "Why did you buy so many aunt's towels? Didn't the last time you buy them still look good?" Zhiyuan threw the things to Mengyao.

    "Dwarf oil, it can't be broken anyway!" Mengyao suddenly felt something wrong with the aunt's towel. "Husband, my aunt seems to be delayed this month. It's strange, I used to be in advance."

    "It's okay, right? Why don't you go to the hospital to check it?" Zhiyuan immediately put down the thing in his hand and came over to see if there was anything wrong with me.

    "It's okay, maybe I will come tomorrow. If I don't come tomorrow, I will go to the hospital to see it."

    "Well, okay." After finishing talking, continue to organize things. Just halfway through the sorting process, Mengyao suddenly felt that her head hurts, and the pain was about to split. In the end, she only vaguely saw her husband's anxious and worried look and lost her mind.

    When Mengyao woke up, she found her parents-in-law beside her, and the quilt walls were all white, "What's wrong with me?" Own, no, fainted!" Gao's mother murmured as she helped me up and lean against her. Although her tone was a bit reproachful, she was still joyful, "Making?" Mengyao hadn't digested it for a while. Seeing Mengyao stunned, he said: "Yes, you have just been pregnant for 3 weeks and you fainted because of fatigue. You can take a good rest in these two days. Zhiyuan has already called your parents, and they are probably still on the way. . From now on you have to take good care of yourself, so you can’t be naughty anymore."

    Listening to her mother-in-law talking, Mengyao's hands couldn't help covering her lower abdomen. I was pregnant, and I was going to be a mother. In an instant, the feeling of happiness filled my heart. At this time, Zhiyuan came back from the outside and saw Mengyao wake up. Come over and ask me if I still feel uncomfortable.

    "No, it's better. Let's go home. I don't want to stay in the hospital." Mengyao always feels that the hospital is weird. The feeling of happiness has been washed away by the strange sense of crisis that suddenly rushed out of her heart, just thinking Leave quickly.

    "Okay, let's go home." Zhiyuan said obediently.

    "Discharged? Does the doctor agree?" Gao Ma asked.

    "It's okay, the doctor said to go back and take a good rest, just come back for a review next week," Zhiyuan said.

    "It’s fine if it’s okay. If it’s okay, then go back. My in-laws are probably coming soon. Let me call my in-laws and ask them to go to the new house. I’ll go drive, you guys clean up, and I’ll wait downstairs." Dad Gao After speaking, he got up and went out.