Chapter 43: Talk of Experience

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Mengyao is the owner of Hunyuan's power, naturally learning everything faster than others. Wait until the integration is almost complete. Mengyao took those fabrics to refine the clothes.

    "Why are you recruiting Xiaoye again?" Tsundere's Hun Yuanding still looks like a stinky fart.

    "Make some clothes, but that's cloth." Mengyao pointed to the pieces of cloth piled aside.

    "Tianling spider silk brocade? Where did you get it?" Hun Yuanding was surprised. This is a rare material for refining the Heavenly Spirit Clothes. It's not always possible to get a horse for thousands of years. And there are forty or fifty horses piled here, and the disliked ones are piled on the ground. A violent thing!

    "What kind of clothes are you making?" Hun Yuanding took a few deep breaths, calming down.

    "The defensive performance should be good, and it can also help you develop your own abilities. It's best to be personal." Mengyao asked briefly. She doesn't understand it very well either.

    "Ahem, it's that simple?" Hun Yuanding was a little unbelievable.

    "What do you want?" Mengyao puzzled.

    "..." Seeing that it is necessary to popularize common sense in this area for you.

    "The Celestial Spirit Spider Silk Brocade is one of the main materials for refining the Celestial Spirit garment. The Celestial Spirit garment, the best immortal implement. Put it on like your second skin. It will breathe and clean by itself. If it is in the process of refining Adding some formations can increase the attributes of the heavenly robes. For example, adding a defensive formation can improve the defensive attributes. If you add an attacking formation, you can rebound the opponent's attack. Wait, the formation can be chosen by yourself. But you have to choose the formation. The perfect integration of the magic in the heavenly spirit clothing depends on the level of the refiner. The higher the level of the refiner, the more advanced the formation technique he cultivates, and the higher the grade of the heavenly spirit clothing.” Hunyuan Cauldron is like that. The old master dangling to popularize Mengyao's knowledge, just barely got a ruler.

    "There are three more finished products. Come and see." Mengyao wanted to know how powerful the three pieces were when he heard that the Tianling Clothing could be so powerful.

    Fortunately, I just tried it out at the time. I haven't put it on yet, and they are still in the living room. Mengyao teleported to the living room, holding the clothes, and teleported back to the alchemy room.

    "Well, it's not bad. This piece contains the silk from the fire yuan silkworm, which can assist the owner of the clothes to absorb the fire spirit power. It also has a three-level defense formation that can defend against the Golden Core cultivator's full attack three times. But if it is If this young master does it, it must be much better than this." He started to be proud again.

    "The other two are not much different from this one, so be it. Barely." If it is a human figure, you will surely see it with its hands on its back, shaking its head and sighing, with disdain.