CHAPTER 75-76 -77

return
doomsday family
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 75 Helpless

    Meng Yao rested well and knew that Gao Zhiyuan had made arrangements, so she devoted herself to retreat and practice.

    This time, the retreat lasted for three months, but in the outside world, it was only less than two days later.

    "Come out?" Gao Zhiyuan saw Meng Yao coming out of the retreat room, walked up, and handed Meng Yao a glass of warm water.

    "Well, when did you come out?" Meng Yao asked while drinking water.

    "I came out more than 3 hours earlier than you. How is your practice?"

    "Well, it's not bad, I have already broken through the first floor. The range that my consciousness can scan can reach 300 meters, but if I take things, I can only take 100 Within a meter. Chopper gave me a test in the simulation room."

    "Well, it's great!"

    "How about you? How has your practice been recently?"

    "I've already practiced Qi level 7, and I'll catch up soon. You."

    "Don't be greedy, do you have a stable state?"

    "Who am I, your husband? Would it be so inconsiderate?"

    "That's right. My husband is the best!" Zhiyuan gave a big hug.

    Everyone knew about Mengyao's exit soon. But knowing that Gao Zhiyuan was taking it, he didn't have to worry about it. What to do. Just as he was talking, a scent wafted over. Meng Yao's star eyes suddenly lit up, and she left the place with a teleport.

    "Mom, this Spirit Refinement Jue is very good, you can try it too." Mengyao came to the kitchen following the fragrance, and saw that Lu Ma was making something delicious. While eating, he handed the jade slip of the divine art to Mother Lu.

    "Yeah, I see, let's put it aside for now and wait until you come back from the south. Hey! You stinky girl, eat it after you wash your hands!"

    Lu Ma was busy turning over the fish in the pot when she saw Mengyao there eat. I don't know if I have washed my hands, so I said.

    "Oops! It doesn't seem to be there! People use chopsticks! It's okay!"

    "It's all right, wash your hands!" Mother Lu took the chopsticks from Mengyao's hand and drove Mengyao out of the kitchen, "Wash your hands before eating!"

    "Oh!" Mengyao took the last chance to give her mouth She stuffed a small rice ball inside, bulging her mouth, and was kicked out of the kitchen by Lu's mother and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

    Gao Zhiyuan followed Mengyao to the kitchen, just to see the scene of Mengyao being kicked out. I couldn't help laughing, alas, why is my wife so worried? I muttered in my heart. But she still made warm water for Mengyao to wash her hands.

    "Enough to get out of my mouth (are you all ready)?" Meng Yao said inarticulately, chewing on the rice ball in her mouth.

    "Well, it's all ready. Don't worry, we'll leave after dinner." Gao Zhiyuan handed over the towel and said.

    "Well. That's great, but I won't be able to eat my mother's food for a long time. I must ask my mother to make more food and bring it with me." Meng Yao swallowed the food in her mouth, smashed it, and wiped it. Wipe your hands, he said.

    "Okay. Okay, bring as much as you like, okay?" Gao Zhiyuan was amused by Mengyao. Why is there such a daughter-in-law who loves food on the stall?