Chapter 51 Feng Xi's Visit

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Mengyao has just finished advanced and is consolidating. After Xiaojie was found to have mutant ice roots, he turned on the ability with the help of Chopper. During Mengyao's advanced days, he has been practicing. In Xiaojie, he was a clever boy, and he quickly understood how to entrain qi into the body, and now he has also entered the first level of qi training. It is the weakest in this family. But thanks to his young age and good understanding, his future progress will not be worse than others. After consolidating his cultivation, Xiaojie followed Mengyu and Zhiyuan to practice his abilities, and what he liked most was attacking spells. This child is really hardworking, and everyone likes this little talker, very obedient and obedient child, so he treats Xiaojie as his own child and loves him. At this moment, Xiaojie finished practicing the spell and consumed all the spiritual energy in his body. He was meditating and recovering. When he heard the master call himself, he slowly closed his gong and exhaled a turbid breath. Came to the master.

    "How is your training?" Mengyao asked very concerned. She is really irresponsible as a master. After taking it back, she was busy advancing, so she didn't care about him.

    "I have entered the first level of Qi training." Xiaojie replied respectfully. Xiaojie was extremely grateful for this master. At first, I just seemed to have grasped the last life-saving straw, and did not give much hope, but the master accepted himself, not only gave himself delicious and delicious food, but also a warm home, just like an instant Came to heaven. I can't believe it is true. I was afraid it was a dream. Whenever I fell asleep at night, I would dream that my father would eat my mother bite by bite. My mother pushed herself away with blood and tears, ran and ran by herself, and was finally awakened, but found that she was asleep. On the soft bed, smelling the scent of flowers in the air. It is almost impossible to tell which is the dream.

    After adapting these days, Xiaojie has been able to get along well with his family. According to Zhiyuan, Mom and Dad like Xiaojie very much. "Can you still adapt to the past few days? You don't need to practice so hard, work and rest well. Eat more, look at you, why are you still so thin?" Mengyao asked Xiaojie very gently, pinching Xiaojie. Why is the meat on the arm so thin that it’s not easy to eat?

    "Yeah, I see, thank you for your concern, Master." Xiaojie choked up a bit. Master was so gentle, just like his mother.

    "You have to eat more so that you can grow taller and have the strength to fight monsters." Mengyao looked at the child, presumably because she missed her mother. Since I became pregnant, I seem to have no immunity to children. Seeing the tears in Xiaojie's eyes and seeing him stubbornly resisting tears, I felt distressed, so I persuaded Xiaojie. "You can call my elder sister in the future. They say that the eldest sister is like a mother. If you miss your mother, just tell your elder sister, ah."

    "Well, elder sister." Xiaojie finally couldn't hold back, and fell into Mengyao's arms. I cried. This is the first time I cried since my parents left me. "Sister, I want to become stronger, I want to live well."

    "Well, Xiaojie can definitely do it." Mengyao comforted the child in her arms, only 5 or 6 years old, about to face such a cruel reality. Children who should have been innocent and lively, but now they are forced to grow up. I don't know what will happen when my child is born?