Chapter 12 The Crisis Is Coming

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Come and see, the news reports that more and more people have symptoms of heatstroke recently, and it has spread in most cities in the south. Come and check it out quickly. Don't bother with those who are missing." Just dreaming. When Yao and the others were talking about trouble, Dad Lu had already come to the living room and turned on the TV.

    Watching the news is the homework that Lu Dad must do every night. At this time, it was not only Dad Lu, but Dad Gao's expression also became solemn. It seemed that things were not as simple as heatstroke.

    "The National Meteorological Administration has issued a high temperature red warning for several days. People who go out to pay attention to sun protection, try to travel early in the morning or evening, and stay indoors at noon as much as possible. Recently, the number of people with heat stroke has increased sharply, and hospitals in various places have initiated emergency measures. Symptoms of coma and even shock appear. Therefore, relevant experts in the hospital recommend that you prepare heatstroke prevention and relieving drugs at home, and try to avoid traveling at high temperatures..." Watching the picture on TV, people with heatstroke are all red and have abnormal body temperature. Accompanied by symptoms of coma or even shock, on the surface it looks like a coma or even shock, but in fact, it may not be far from death.

    "It seems that Yaoyao's worries have become a reality. Although I don't know how bad it will be, I guess it won't be any better. When I came back today, our community had many high-end cars and even government cars. The three-story duplex villas in the center of the community were also occupied. At that time, the construction plan of this community was made by the people. The villas in the center were reserved for those people. No one came here before, but today it is upside down. , I guess it smells something.”

    Dad Gao looked serious. He was originally in the engineering design team of the architectural planning of the community, and was mainly responsible for the planning and architectural design of the community. Because of this relationship, Mengyao and their new house are only one At a very favorable price, I got a house with the best location in a superior location.

    Mengyao’s new house is not far from the center of the community, and next to it is the central villa area. There is an artificial lake behind a building. It is not far from the side or in the middle. It is not far from the east gate and the south gate. The lakeside garden is not very high. On the sixth floor, a 158-square-meter apartment with two floor-to-ceiling windows provides good lighting. The view is also good, it can be described as a golden apartment.

    Just because Dad Gao happened to be the leader of the planning team, and the person in charge from the government was also young. He heard that Dad Gao’s son was getting married and wanted a new house, so he took it as a favor. What they didn’t expect was that this community actually hides dragons and crouching tigers, high-ranking government officials, rich second-generation, second-generation officials, and basically all of them are in this community. There were no people in this community before, and they thought it was a newly developed community. The rate is not high, who knows it will be so.

    After hearing what Gao's father said, the whole family felt that the situation was serious. Fortunately, because of Mengyao's sixth sense, he knew the crisis in advance, and everyone prepared enough supplies in two days. These will be the basis for them to settle down in the future.

    "Dad, Mom, don't think about it so much. While the situation is still under control, we will mention it vaguely if we can make a vague notice. If they can grow their minds, they will be ready. If you don't believe it, we too There is nothing we can do. Let’s take turns out these few days to purchase more supplies, food, medicine, daily necessities, gasoline, these are all important supplies, and prepare as much as possible for other outdoor supplies.

    Xiaoyu, you didn’t know that there was a military fan who started it. Military supplies store, you take your brother-in-law there to buy more supplies, such as backpacks, combat boots, sabers, emergency lights for tents in the field, etc. You can’t think of it, but there are all there, buy them, and smoke. Alcohol and adult products, you can buy some, you can use it sometime. According to

    the apocalyptic novels I read , these things are very popular after the apocalypse stabilizes and can be exchanged for a lot of money. But at the time, they only focused on collecting food and drinking. It's water, but later this thing became a luxury." Mengyao thought about it, and found that he could only think of so much.

    "Anything else?"

    "Sister, I also want to develop my potential. According to what you said, someone will look at us jealous at that time. Our history teacher said that if power comes out of the barrel of a gun, whoever speaks hard with fists. I must You have to make yourself stronger, otherwise our things will definitely be robbed." Meng Yu became mature beyond age at a critical moment.

    Perhaps he felt a great threat. The young and tender face had such a serious and firm look, and his eyes flashed with firm gaze, as if he had made a huge determination.

    "Okay, but wait, because the space hasn't been upgraded yet, I don't know if I can come up with a practice that suits you." Mengyao could not help but feel emotional when he saw his brother's determined attitude, "This is still mine. Brother, I feel like a little man all of a sudden."

    Dad Lu looked at his son's resolute attitude, and his heart was relieved. "Yu's right, no matter how much materials we collect, we must be able to protect it. Otherwise, it's not. Give others a wedding dress."

    "My family is right. In addition to collecting supplies these days, we stay at home and practice hard. I can see that we should get a set of gravity training equipment. Good. In case the abilities run out, we can still make a fist." Dad Gao added.

    "Then we will take care of the logistics. Only when we are full can we have the strength to exercise." Gao Ma made a final addition.

    "What about me?" Mengyao said weakly.

    "You should take care of your baby. The first three months are the most unstable. You will be honest at home, except to go out to collect things." Lu's mother decided Mengyao's task decisively. At this point, the family meeting of Gao Lu's family is over. Then I went back to the room to practice.

    "Who washes the dishes?" Lu Mengyu suddenly asked, seeing a mess on the dining table. "Nonsense, of course you wash it!" Suddenly, the overlapping sound rang out, and the deterrent effect was just now~~~

    The following is the Mengyu version of Xiangyu's body: "The forehead is a cheap mouth. If it is not for a cheap beak, the forehead will not say Whoever washes the dishes, if you don’t say who is hungry, you won’t be doing the dishes here..."

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes