Chapter XIX Incident

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After the incident

    , everyone was taken out of the room. According to Chopper’s instructions, they were given the detox fruit in batches.

    Just when everyone had finished detoxification and was about to go out to collect supplies again, they were notified by the community broadcast that the community was closed. Sure enough, something big happened.

    Everyone hurriedly ran to the floor-to-ceiling windows and found that the lights in the villa area, which was always dark, were now lit up, and the building opposite was almost lit up, and the occupancy rate of the entire community was unprecedentedly high. "I saw the row of small villas next to our building. Those belonged to the city government, and further down were those of the provincial government. The building opposite us lived in either rich or expensive. It is estimated that except for the military, the business and political circles are almost there. No wonder the community is closed at this time. I am not afraid that there are monsters in this community." Dad Gao pointed to the bright buildings, a little angrily, but also Somewhat lucky.

    Fortunately, I bought a new house for my son when I bought it here. I didn't think so much before. I just wanted to be decent. I didn't expect it to take such a big advantage now. Nowadays, high-ranking government officials and business elites are here. As long as you follow them, nothing will go wrong.

    Seeing that I couldn't go out to collect supplies, I pretended to be a young couple who often went out to buy things, and prepared to buy something in the supermarket in the community. Fortunately, the purchases at the time were all one-time purchases from a large shopping mall in a distant place, or wholesale wholesalers in other places. They didn't buy anything in the community, because they were afraid that people in the community might encounter suspicious things. So now Zhiyuan and Mengyao got dressed, ready to go downstairs to the supermarket to buy things.

    "Be careful on the road. Don't bother when you meet suspicious people, just protect yourself." Gao's mother urged me worriedly before handing them a few shopping bags and sending them to the door.

    Going downstairs, the two people seemed to have nothing happened, holding hands and arms around their waists, they walked slowly to the supermarket in the community, and there were many people inside. It seems that the government doesn't want to cause widespread panic, so it just moved here quietly. Presumably, the supermarket should have received a lot of news and prepared a lot of supplies, otherwise, the waiter would not have been loading the goods.

    Seeing that most of them were women or young couples, Mengyao and the others were not conspicuous inside, so the two came to the daily necessities area calmly, and found that the waiters were busy loading goods, presumably they had already gone through a shopping mall. Seeing the people buying things around, they don't care about the price. They panicked and pretended to be calm. Mengyao and Zhiyuan looked at each other, and they understood.

    Mengyao casually grabbed a woman who seemed more friendly, and asked inexplicably: "Big sister, do you buy so many things? Is it a special offer?"

    Looking at Mengyao with a simple expression, she then looked at the one next to her. Zhiyuan, he lowered his voice, "Nothing, I just moved here, I lacked a lot of things at home, so I came to buy."