Chapter Thirteen: Cultivating the Power of Hunyuan

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Starting to practice

    , Dad Lu, Dad Gao, Ma Gao, and Zhiyuan all practiced in the living room, Ma Lu called her close relatives and friends, and Mengyao went into the space to sort out the things she had just collected.

    "Welcome back, my master, when you were away, I harvested 12 kinds of vegetables including cabbage, lettuce, spinach, carrots, white radish, and 9 kinds of flowers including rose, magnolia and jasmine, and added black-bone chicken and meat pigeon. , Crucian carp, etc. 11 new species. After conversion, the space has reached the upgrade standard, whether to upgrade?"

    "Upgrade, of course, must upgrade, and then find two exercises suitable for them for my brother and my mother. Let them also develop their potential.

    Right ." "The upgrade is successful, please scan the development object." As soon as the voice fell, Mengyao was excited out of the space, and called her mother and younger brother to her. After a while, two jade slips appeared in her hand. The jade slip was handed over to them, and after explaining how to use it, let them hurry up and finish their work and cultivate and improve.

    After seeing them all started to practice, Mengyao entered the space again, wanting to see what it would look like after the space was upgraded.

    The yard is still so big, but the fog on the mountain behind the house seems to be lighter, the outline of the mountain can be vaguely seen, the grassland is also much larger, the fish pond is also enlarged correspondingly, and lotus and water chestnut are planted inside. Wisdom Chopper’s virtual interface, you can see that there are a lot of immortal herbs in it, anyway, I don’t know it, and I don’t want to care about so many, just ask Chopper for it when I want to use it.

    "Why do they all have jade slips with development potential? Why don't I?"

    "Everything here can be used by the owner. Which one do you want to use?" Chopper was puzzled by the owner.

    "What? Then why do some of them need to be upgraded before they can be used?"

    "The space belongs to the owner. As long as the space is in the space, the owner can use whatever he wants. I can choose the most suitable one for the owner according to the owner's physical condition. , But if you take it out, you need a certain degree of authority. Because everything in the space is an existence against the sky, it will cause big trouble to the owner in the outside world, so it is restricted.

    But since the space has recognized the owner, the owner can take out the things that the owner brings in without restrictions, but the owner needs permission to take out the things in the original space. Only when I think that the owner has the corresponding ability to deal with the trouble caused by the item taking out the space, can you use the item that matches your ability. "Chopper explained helplessly.

    "Why didn't you say it earlier?" I thought that my practice would have to wait until it was upgraded. "Mengyao

    gave Chopper a blank look . Although Chopper was just an invisible brain, Mengyao still subconsciously regarded Chopper as an elf in space. (This is so easy to accept. Otherwise, it's Mao Xiuzhen." The space also carries high-tech products, which is unscientific.)