Chapter 38 The Separation After Meeting Together

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    In order to celebrate the arrival of Xu Jinghe and stimulate her supernatural powers, Mengyao decided to have a dinner together. Have a good meal. (I haven't eaten enough in the space!)

    Lu Ma and Gao Ma have no problem, they go to the kitchen to prepare. Fortunately, there are still some things that have not been taken in in the kitchen, otherwise the space will be exposed. Mengyao went into the kitchen, put some space water into the cup, and threw in a golden spirit pill. This was Mengyao's homework for learning alchemy, and it happened to supplement Xu Jinghe's golden spirit power.

    "Here you are, the water my mother released. Drink more if you like!" Mengyao handed Xu Jinghe the added water.

    Xu Jinghe took the water glass and drank it all in one breath. After changing the weapon for so long, she felt a little thirsty, so she didn't taste the medicine in the water. It just feels that the lower abdomen is warm after drinking it, and the whole body is very energetic, and the spiritual power that has just been lost seems to have been replenished, and it faintly feels that it has increased. Xu Jinghe only regarded Lu Ma's water as water transformed from spiritual power, and it would definitely restore spiritual power, but she didn't think elsewhere.

    The two master chefs, as well as Dad Lu and Dad Mengyu, made the food soon. In the middle, Mengyao went in to help, but was blasted out by Lu's mother saying "add chaos". Even with Xu Jinghe, she said that she was making trouble. There was no way for the anger to sit on the sofa honestly. Xu Jinghe couldn't see Mengyao's aggrieved appearance, so she chatted with her. Later Gao Zhiyuan also joined in, and by the way introduced Xu Jinghe about the current situation of the community.

    When the dishes were ready, Xu Jinghe was amazed, and it was almost time for the wedding banquet! Mushroom stewed chicken, braised pork, sauerkraut fish, pickled pork meat, shredded pork, belly soup, Bazhen black chicken soup, braised lettuce, hot and sour potato shreds, shredded cabbage, stewed beef brisket with tomatoes, coleslaw, Shallots mixed with tofu, cold mountain mushrooms, toasted apples, a table of delicious delicacies with all colors and flavors, made everyone's forefinger trembling, Gao Da also poured a few cups of sweet-scented osmanthus stuffed. Of course it was taken out of the space under cover.

    "It's delicious, I haven't eaten for almost half a month!" Xu Jinghe couldn't even talk about what she had eaten, but she still took the time to praise her.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Ma was shocked by Xu Jinghe's words.

    "Catch up on the design draft, every day it’s instant noodles, pizza, takeout, hamburgers and the like. It’s so easy to finish it, and when it comes to the end of the world, it’s all the way to biscuits, bread, and mineral water. I have never eaten a serious meal." Xu Jinghe has a stomachache. The food slowed down a bit, and there were also exercises to answer questions.

    "Poor see, eat more, a girl's family, she treats herself as a man every day, and she doesn't know how to take care of herself. {" Mother Lu blamed, and distressed Xu Jinghe with vegetables.

    The host and the host enjoyed a meal.

    Mengyao didn’t eat too much under the control of Gao’s mother. The others just supported a little bit, and there were not many food left. Knowing that the last days were short of food and clothing, everyone should pack up the rest of the food and let Mengyao He Mengyu and Zhiyuan went in to wash the dishes. In fact, they used a cover to let Mengyao put the food into the space, and plan to return to the space at night to make a big pot of stew, also called Xiashanhu eat. After Mengyao put things into the space, Zhiyuan asked him out of the kitchen. The heart of the kitchen, Mengyao don't enter!