Chapter 37-Sisters Gathering

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Who is outside?" Mengyao asked her husband.

    "You die girl, it's weird to hide yourself?" Xu Jinghe changed her shoes in the hallway and heard Mengyao's voice.

    "Hehe?! It's you? You are fine!" Hearing Xu Jinghe's voice, Mengyao got up from the sofa excitedly, just to see Xu Jinghe coming in from the hallway. Followed by my husband.

    "It's great that you are fine, you don't listen to me, and you scold me, woo..." Mengyao rushed up and hugged Xu Jinghe. She couldn't contact her for these two days, which made her anxious. But I can't go out to find her, I can only pray for her safety in my heart.

    The two of them have been together since elementary school, middle school and high school. Only the university separates the two places, but it does not affect their nearly 20-year friendship. Apart from family members, she was the most worried about this incident. Fortunately, I was hospitalized because I fainted, and my parents rushed over. She was also worried about her grandmother, eldest uncle, uncle, and eldest aunt, but because they were not special relatives, she was less worried, but her mother was more worried. As for my aunt, she didn't worry much. Don't worry if your father is worried, she doesn't want to associate with that mean sister.

    On the husband's side, that is, the husband's iron buddies, their relationship is the same as Xu Jinghe's relationship, iron dying. Sometimes I'm a rotten girl yy over the two of them, but my husband doesn't know, I just occasionally feel so yy in my heart. There are also people from the mother-in-law's family and the mother-in-law's family. Because there are few contacts, they just called them to mention it. After the phone was blocked, there was no way, just worried in my heart. The mother-in-law also had two good friends who were also in this community, which was later discovered through Lu Ma’s spiritual exploration, and she went through a few doors later. Most of the father-in-law's friends are basically in this community, so there is nothing to worry about. So they can only practice hard when they are worried.

    No one knows what will happen in the future. Mengyao hasn't felt any danger recently, but reason still demands that she keep improving. The arrival of the end times has now been announced. In the apocalypse, what the Mengyao family holds will be jealous of all forces, and their background is not that deep, just a better interpersonal circle. If you don't have a hard enough fist, I'm afraid that the whole family will lose their lives.

    "You stupid girl, I can't blame you by mistake. But thanks to you, sister, I'm not hungry or frozen, I'm fine." Xu Jinghe couldn't see Mengyao crying the most, and when she saw Mengyao started crying again, she hurriedly coaxed her. NS.

    "Okay, don't cry.

    I'm still pregnant with a child. I'm most afraid of being emotional during pregnancy." "Well, you're fine." Mengyao sniffed, tears come and go quickly, just eyes It's a bit red.

    "Come on, take a sip of water, did you work hard along the way?" Lu Ma took a glass of water and handed it to Xu Jinghe. This girl was a little bit angry, but she had nothing to say to Yaoyao, even Yaoyao was pregnant. She doesn't have a home yet, Lu's mother is a little anxious, and feels a little sorry for her old sister. "You came here alone?"

    "No, there are also a group of friends that I met on the road. But they are all arranged in Jingrun's home, and I arranged there too, but I want to come over to see Yaoyao, so I came here alone.

    "Yes ." Xu Jinghe took the water glass in Lu's mother's hand, took a shallow sip, her eyes lit up, "Auntie, did you put sugar in the water?" How do I cook when there is no water? Who knows that water is coming out of my hands. This is the water I let out. "Forgive me, in order to protect Yaoyao's space, let's tell a little lie first. Lu Ma felt a little self-blame in her heart, but for her daughter's absolute safety, even if she knew Xu Jinghe's behavior well, in the last days, she couldn't guarantee that Xu Jinghe would miss her words. Had to lie.

    "Ah, aunt, are you a supernatural ability?" Xu Jinghe asked in surprise.

    "Yes, according to the apocalyptic novel routine, it is to stimulate supernatural powers." Mengyao understood her mother's thoughts when Lu's mother lied. Although she felt a little dissatisfied, she also knew that it was her mother's painstaking efforts.

    Through this period of practice, other people have been in a tacit understanding between them. In addition, Gao's father and mother are human spirits, so they naturally understand Lu's mother's motives for lying. Even Meng Yu understood under Lu Dad's eyes. Needless to say, Gao Zhiyuan was purely careful and didn't want Xu Jinghe to know Yaoyao's space. In that case, he would not be able to hide from the devil's head in the future. Naturally, he acquiesced to Lu's behavior and gave a thumbs-up in my heart.

    But Xu Jinghe didn't know the inner thoughts of this group of people, so she just drank sweet water.

    Mengyao felt a little sorry for Xu Jinghe, so she wanted to make up for it, "Have you noticed anything abnormal in yourself? Or you can use your mind to try to see if you can stimulate the supernatural power." Mengyao reminded Xu Jinghe.

    "Yeah, why didn't I expect that girl, your mind is still weird." Xu Jinghe patted Lu Mengyao on the back with appreciation.

    "Actually, a few of us have aroused abilities, and we developed them by ourselves under the example of my mother. So I think you are in such good health and you have practiced martial arts, so you will definitely have abilities." Meng Yao said very sincerely. Since the space has been concealed, then the ability will not conceal it, anyway, it will be known sooner or later.

    "Really? Too fancy! Too unscientific!" Mengyao's words deeply stimulated Xu Jinghe. No, we can't fall behind, and we have to stimulate abilities. Just thinking about it, she found that her hand had changed strangely and turned into a hand with metallic luster. She was horrified!

    "Ouch! My hand! Look at it!" Mengyao and the others have seen it.

    "You try to turn your hand into a sword." Dad Gao said, he also has a golden ability, so naturally he understands better. He guided Xu Jinghe.

    "Aha! It's so cool!" Not only did Xu Jinghe turn her hand into a sword under the guidance of Dad Gao, she also turned her fingers into swords, knives, military stabs, etc. as cold weapons she could think of. Even darts have been conjured. It just has to be retracted within 10 seconds, otherwise the body will lose blood. It turned out that those darts were made from the blood in Xu Jinghe's body.

    "Great, Hehe, you also have abilities!" Mengyao hugged Xu Jinghe happily. Xu Jinghe was so scared that she quickly returned her hands to their original state, for fear of hurting Mengyao.

    "You girl, can you just relax, you are a mother, she is still reckless. Sincerely let me experience the mood of Edward Scissorhands!" Xu Jinghe accuses Lu Mengyao with a ferocious tone. Yes, but with worry and care.

    "Oh, I see, isn't this happy!" Mengyao pouted, hum! I'm the most pitiful.

    (...If you are a pitiful person, there is really no pitiful person in the world...)

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes