CHAPTER 45

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Mengyao realized that she had lived too easily these days, and seemed to forget that she was still in the last days. Only after Lu Ma's reminder did he wake up. I have been in the space for too long, and I almost forgot what it was like outside. Looking inside her body, the baby that has not yet formed the appearance of a baby is growing healthy and steadily under the envelope of spiritual power. Seeing that there is no problem, Mengyao decided to go out to the base to see what society is like now. Lu Dad Lu Ma Gao Dad Gao Ma was not at ease, and decided to let Zhiyuan and Mengyu follow. So the three of them took their respective weapons and took more than one hundred various talisman seals, as well as some hemostatic pills made by Mengyao, Yun Ling Dan and other essential medicines. After checking again to confirm that there were no omissions, Mengyao and the three were out of space. It was just over 2 o'clock in the morning outside. It was when Yueheifeng Gaoye murdered and set fire!

    Meng Yu has entered the fifth level of Qi training, and is already very skilled in the ability to control the air. Zhiyuan originally had wind powers, so he naturally chose to walk on the wind. Needless to say, Mengyao could have a sword, but the two of them disagreed, so they had to retreat and walk on the wind. In order not to cause a commotion, all three people posted concealment symbols on their bodies.

    This hidden talisman can conceal body shape and smell, if Mengyao's cultivation base is higher, enter the golden core period, you can draw hidden talisman that can hide spiritual power. Mengyao's paintings can only be regarded as low-level concealed charms, and there is still a 6-hour time limit. So I had to speed up.

    For convenience, all three of them walked on the top of the building. "There is a feeling that we are playing parkour?" Meng Yu asked. He originally liked parkour, but it was a pity that the review pressure was relatively high, so he didn't join the parkour organization. Now it's a special parkour addiction.

    "It's really a bit!" Mengyao was also very excited, "There is also a feeling of being an assassin."

    "Okay, stop thinking about it, take a good look at the road. Be careful!" Gao Zhiyuan poured cold water in a timely manner. If you don't pour some cold water on, and don't know what your little lady is going to do on a whim, you can't bear it.

    Mengyao pouted dissatisfiedly and continued on her way. Soon they reached the most prosperous area in the city center.

    But that was the same as yesterday. Now, the road is full of bits and pieces. There are broken knives, glass slag, broken cars parked on the road, and blood stains that have dried up and turned black. The air is filled with a kind of decay. smell. They are all cultivators, and their night vision ability is not weak, so they can see the surrounding streets clearly.

    The once prosperous streets are now dilapidated, and the original bustling flow of people has now become zombies wandering everywhere. Estimated the number, at least as fast as ten thousand. Fortunately, when I came here, I used a concealment symbol to hide my living smell. Otherwise, you won't be able to stand leisurely on the top of one of the commercial buildings and watch the scenery. But the scenery is really ugly.

    Mengyao couldn't help pretending to be a female literary and artistic youth: "Since Huma looked at the river, the trees in the pool have been abandoned, and I am tired of talking about soldiers." Now it’s too heavy to be shocked. With cardamom poems, the brothel dream is good, but it is difficult to give affection. The twenty-four bridges are still there, the heart is swaying, and the cold moon is silent. Reading the red medicine by the bridge, every year you know who is born!" Meng Yu Then Mengyao couldn't help but recite, "This is Yangzhou Man, Jiang Kui wrote, and I just passed the test on the paper I made before I came back."

    "You two are enough, when will you still recite poems here." Gao Zhiyuan's teeth fell sour when he heard Mengyao's reciting poem.

    "I think it's okay!" Mengyao stuck out her tongue at Gao Zhiyuan, "Huh! Science students will never understand the romance of liberal arts students! Although she was a science student, she still retains the liberal arts student's. Romantic feelings, science men will never understand this!"

    "Sister, I am also a good man in science!"

    "Then why do you follow me?"

    "This is not a habit of recitation of poems, and when you start, I will be habitual. The next step."

    Another child hurt by exam-oriented education!

    "Okay, stop making trouble, look

    down ." The two stopped arguing and looked in the direction that Gao Zhiyuan pointed.

    "There are still people alive!" The two brothers and sisters said in unison.

    "Do you want to save?" Mengyao softened.

    "How can I take them out after saving? Now there are so many zombies walking outside. Not to mention a little further, I will definitely come over when I hear the movement. Also, how many people can your formation protect, sister? How long can you protect it? "Meng Yu hit Mengyao very realistically.

    "Xiaoyu is right, you are not right, the formation you are laying now can only accommodate 5 people at most, and the spiritual power can only last for 3 hours, to ensure that our talking gods will not attract zombies. Let's talk about it. We didn’t bring many concealment charms when we came. Our ability can’t help too many people. At most, we can only help them lead the zombies away and let them go to the base by themselves.” Gao Zhiyuan analyzed his own strength and the other party’s strength. The number of people has made a decision.

    "Then listen to you, let's not rush to save them, because they need to rest now. When it's dawn, they start to act, and we will help them." Mengyao was only momentary softhearted, thinking of her current situation. Decide how much you can help with your own efforts.

    "Then let's clean up the commercial building under our feet. This commercial building was originally the one with the most complete products and the best reputation before the end of the world, and the most people came here to shop. The building on the left is far from the group of survivors. Nearly, it must have been cleaned up. We will help them leave in the morning. The building opposite this one is specialized in wholesale daily necessities. Mengyao, go to the building, and the building on the right is for clothes, shoes and hats. , Xiaoyu, you go, I am in this building." Gao Zhiyuan arranged his respective tasks and left the building with the most zombies to himself.

    "No, this building may have the most zombies. My ability is above you. I will sweep this one." Mengyao was a little worried about Gao Zhiyuan and disagreed with his decision.

    "Brother-in-law, my air power can change my smell, zombies will not attack me, I will sweep this building." Meng Yu also didn't want to put Gao Zhiyuan in danger.

    "Well, I have the concealment talisman, and the thunder-type wind-type ability. Just be careful. Besides, you two are wholesale markets, and there may not be fewer people. We are all careful. Love fighting, if you can't fight, just run, you know."

    Seeing that Gao Zhiyuan had made up his mind not to change, Meng Yu Mengyao stopped persuading. Mengyao gave Gao Zhiyuan another stack of talisman seals, and then she rushed towards her goal without worry.

    Gao Zhiyuan saw Mengyao safely arrived at the opposite building, and said to Mengyao with a ring of Lingxi, "Be careful and safe, I'm going down." Only after passing the small door on the roof, he entered the building. Meng Yu also used the Lingxi ring to report that he had arrived safely. Then they started their cleaning tasks.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes