Chapter 30 Space Reconstruction

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The outside base is being built in full swing, but Mengyao and his family don't hear anything outside the window, and only focus on improving. After being interrupted by the property that came to inspect in the middle, no one came to bother again. The Mengyao family was also happy to practice in the space, grow flowers, grass and food, raise chickens, ducks and small fish. It's okay to refine alchemy, make pills, or discuss with your family. If you don't want to eat in the space, you will come out and eat outside, and learn about the outside situation by the way. You don't need to go out, Mother Lu can do it. It would be fine to broadcast it live, because Meng Yu made an opinion last time, saying that it would be great if he could watch the broadcast directly like watching TV, and it would be better not to let my mother relay it.

    So Lu Ma started to practice in this direction. Huang Tian paid off, and she really let Lu Ma find it out, but the scope was much smaller. The farthest can only see the gate of the community, which is a little fuzzy, and it won’t work any further. Everyone can't see it, but Lu Ma can see it. With this successful example, Lu Ma believes that she will be able to let everyone see it when she upgrades.

    As for Mengyao, she has risen to a level in the past few days, and the space has expanded again. Although only 4 days have passed outside, a month has passed in the space. This month, the Mengyao family had a very comfortable life.

    Zhiyuan was inspired by Lu's mother, and began to think of ways to make his mental powers capable of imaging. Unfortunately, the other two abilities divided a lot of spiritual powers, and there was no way to concentrate on only one spiritual power. After weighing it repeatedly, Zhiyuan decided to abandon the practice of mental imaging, and began to attack the thunder and wind abilities with offensive power. When he started to practice these two items, Zhiyuan also discovered that when he leveled up, his mental power would also increase, but it was a little bit slower. This gave Zhiyuan another hope. When practicing wind knife and thunder and lightning, he also Did not forget to improve one's mental power.

    Dad Lu practiced dirt bombs, where to hit them, with a high hit rate and great power, and with the addition of wind, he practiced flying sand and rocks. Within a certain range, the wind knifes the clods and conducts a 360-degree attack on the enemy. As long as you practice hard, you will be able to develop a tornado mixed with boulders.

    As for Dad Gao, he used the gold power to transform his body. It doesn't make much difference in normal times, but you can metalize your skin and bones during battle. Later, under Mengyao's inadvertent reminder, he practiced a finger spear. This finger gun has a powerful shooting technique. Gather the power of the whole body on the index finger, and release a blow between the metalized fingers of the electric light and flint. The fingertips have bullet-like attack power and can easily penetrate the human body. This was originally a cp9 trick in One Piece, Mengyao also just joked. Unexpectedly, Dad Gao took his heart, so he thought about it and practiced it by himself. Unexpectedly, I really practiced it. In this way, Dad Gao has one more skill.

    While practicing, Dad Gao also used his own abilities to reinforce the two cars in the family. The car skin was modified to be bulletproof, and the front bumper was also reinforced. As for the internal engine modification, it could not be realized because of the lack of tools. Meng Yu used his imagination and said that he had made several cutting turntables around the chassis of the car. Usually put it away, when you use it, you can activate the wind power to make it spin at a high speed. Not only can it cut the legs of the monsters that are close to you, (Meng Yu thinks this way: if the legs are cut off, the monsters will fall down. It can just attack its head.) The ideal is very good, but there is no actual test, so it can only be like that. The idea is good, wait for the opportunity to pass the actual test in the future, and then say whether it is good or not.