chapter 4

"Hi, i am kim taehyung"

A tall and extremely gorgeous guy stood in front of them with a smile on his face.

Cr: @/aiidankim on insta

Jiho and y/n were astonished by his beauty.. How can a human be so gorgeous and captivating?

Y/n and Jiho stood up whilst bowing to him, showing respect to their senior. "Hi Mr Kim I am jiho, nice to meet you" Jiho blushed while saying this.

"Hey.. I am y/n...nice to meet you."

"You can call me Taehyung." He gave a little smile to both of them receiving a nod from both.

"I'm here to teach you some lessons" Taehyung smirked slightly which made both of them look at him in confusion.

"I mean about your subject and your lessons"

"Oh- yeah of course" Jiho moved giving place to taehyung with her.

"Well i have to teach you both so i have to sit with you both.. So please let me sit in the centre" Taehyung points to the centre seat.

"Yeah- yeah here you go." Jiho said while standing up and gave place to Taehyung to sit on the centre seat.

"Ok so girls I'm gonna teach you some basic concepts" Taehyung said while sitting between them.

"As seniors we can teach you the best because we have been at your place and we're more experienced than you." Taehyung stated to which they both nod.

Taehyung started teaching them and told them about some concepts. While Taehyung was busy teaching them, Jiho was staring at him and was so lost in him that she didn't notice the voice of Taehyung had stopped who was glaring at her while frowning.

"What's wrong miss Jiho.. Is there something on my face? " Taehyung said as he got her out of her dreamland in which she was probably married to Kim Taehyung.

"Um yes beauty" Jiho impulsively said.

"Jihooo!!!" Y/n whisper yelled being embarrassed by Jiho's actions.

"Oh im sorry i meant i was not staring at you.. I was just zoned out.. im sorry. Jiho said while giving him a sheepish laugh.

"Its ok miss jiho.. But for now just focus on what i am telling you" Taehyung said patting her head.

What's with the pat?

Taehyung finished teaching them and by looking at both y/n's and Jiho's expressions, they were satisfied by his teaching.

"Ok so miss y/n where are you from? " Taehyung asked suddenly looking at her.

"Me? I am from Busan" Y/n said while looking down.

"That's cool" Taehyung said.

"And Mr Taehyung where are you from?" Y/n asked.

"I am from Seoul" Taehyung said with a straight face.

"Thats so cute" Jiho interrupted while looking at taehyung in pure adoration.

"Haha Jiho.. you're funny." Y/n stuttered while giving Jiho a death glare.

"Well you're here for only 3 days and you have known her so well.. Thats quite impressive" Taehyung said.

Taehyung looked straight into y/n's eyes which made y/n fiddle with her fingers.

"Yes, we have become good friends actually." Y/n said.

"So would you mind adding a guy in your duo?" Taehyung asked looking at y/n.

"Omg why the fuck would you ask?? Of course you can join us." Jiho almost jumped with excitement which made y/n shake her head in disbelief.

"Miss y/n what about you? " Taehyung asked.

"Sure you can" Y/n nodded her head not being sure what she should answer.

"Well thats good..I'm happy you thought of me as a friend" Taehyung smiled at y/n while ignoring Jiho.. "I'll get going now.. See you girls later" Taehyung stood up wiping the dust off his shirt.

"See you again Taehyung" Jiho said while standing up and bowed a little.

Taehyung went out of the class and Jiho sat down again at the bench just to see a furious y/n raising her one eyebrow and giving a death glare to Jiho.

"What's with you, you little nugget? " Y/n almost shouted.

"Woah woah what's wrong y/n?" Jiho flinched a bit.

Y/n came closer to her " You lil wench.. I saw you simping over him so badly.. Jiho are you being serious? "

"What's wrong in simping over such a hot guy?" Jiho rolled her eyes and y/n remained silent still staring at her.

"God y/n I've never seen such a gorgeous guy in my life! " Jiho said while blushing.

"I agree he's handsome but you were drooling over him so badly and it was clearly visible.. girl" she scoffed.

"It's ok to simp over a godly guy.. I would love him to step on me" Jiho smiled ear to ear while thinking about Taehyung.

Hearing this, y/n just rolled her eyes and started unpacking her bag while saying,
"Whatever Jiho.. He too seems like a playboy!! "

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜