chapter 27

Morning

Y/n woke up with a heavy head "arghh my head" she said placing her hands on her head.

"You're awake?" Jiho said while combing her hair.

"Yeah, what happened last night? Was i too drunk?"

"Don't ask about that!"

"Why? Did i do something stupid?" She said still holding her head.

"You know what..you almost confessed to kim taehyung"

"Whaaattt...how did i- what happened..tell me clearly!"

Jiho told y/n everything about last night and y/n had nothing but a regretful expression.

"I called him baby?" Y/n's face expressions showing nothing but disgust.

"Not only baby, you were about to confess your love for him"

"I- i don't love him..i was too drunk so i just blabbered things"

"I don't think so, your true emotions came out yesterday"

"No you're jus-"

They got cut off by a knock on the door. A senior girl was revealed when jiho opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Girls, teacher has given us permission to go to the nearest mall and have fun with each other.. So if you want ,you can come with us"

"Can't we go alone?" Jiho asked.

"No, you're kids, senior's supervision is important for you"

"You're talking like you're some old woman with 5 kids" jiho jokingly said not intending to hurt her.

"Haha very funny.. By the way,where's that girl who's with you?"

"Y/n? She went to washroom..why?"

"You know what..She's really famous among us seniors now"

"How?"

"Kim Taehyung.. We found out that he likes y/n.."

"Doesn't he proposes every girl he finds beautiful?" Jiho said sarcastically.

"Yes and he breaks up with them when he gets bored. But after Lee Yerin, she's the only girl he has fallen for."

"How are you so sure that he genuinely likes her.. He made a bet on that poor girl"

"He literally insulted kevin after he started to like y/n.. How would you know that.. You only trust shuzo who's not even aware of what's happening in school. He just tells half truth"

"Shuzo and Taehyung are friends, aren't they?"

"Girl!! You know nothing. They're just classmates!"

"Um okay! So you're telling me that Taehyung really likes y/n?"

"Exactly"

"Okay, thanks for telling me"

"You're welcome kiddo... So you want to go or not?"

"Yes, we'll come"

After that, the senior exited the room and after some time y/n also came out of the washroom.

"Who was it?" Y/n asked whilst wiping her hands.

"A senior.. She told us to come with them to the mall"

"Okay.. We should get ready then"

"Yes, go change your clothes" jiho lets out to which y/n simply nodded.

Y/n changed her clothes and they went outside the hotel and found all the girls standing there.

"Only girls are coming?" Y/n took a look around.

"Who did you expect?" Jiho squinted her eyes.

"N- no one"

"Ah, i see" jiho subtely laughed.

"Come on girls let's go now"

They all reached the mall. Jiho and y/n went to a showroom to see some clothes.

"These are way too expensive" jiho said looking at the price tag.

"Do you expect cheap clothes in a Gucci showroom?" Y/n laughed.

"If i were living with my parents, i would've bought all of them" jiho said sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're the rich girl duh!" Y/n teased jiho and they both laughed. Just then y/n's eye landed on a similar figure on the counter, paying for the clothes.

"Is that-"

"Kim Taehyung?" Jiho completed y/n's sentence.

"Jiho let's go" y/n grabbed Jiho's hand.

"No wait" Jiho stopped y/n..

"Why are you stopping me? What's wrong!!!"

Taehyung put his card on his pocket and grabbed his shopping bags along with Jimin. He was about to walk out but he saw Y/n and Jiho standing there arguing with each other. He reached to them.

"Y/n!" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung" y/n said widening her eyes.

"What's up?"

"Nothing we were-" y/n was about to say something but she remembered what happened last night. "It's none of your business"

"Aren't you being too rude miss?" Jimin lashed at y/n.

"Jimin..stay calm" taehyung held jimin's shoulder.

"We'll go now" y/n said and turned her back.

"Y/n stop... Listen to me please"

"No, please, i don't want to see you!" Saying that y/n and jiho left the showroom leaving taehyung and jimin behind.

"Y/n that was rude"

"Why are you taking his side dude?"

"Because he likes you"

"Jiho, you know he doesn't like me.. He just made a bet on me!".

"No, he genuinely likes you.. A senior told me and everyone knows that"

Y/n does not say anything. She wanted to believe Jiho but a part of her does not want to believe her words.  So what if he likes her? What he did is not forgivable at all.

"Do you like him?" Jiho asked making y/n go silent for a few seconds before she spoke.

"No i don't"

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo