chapter 9

Birthday...it will be a nice opportunity

"So I'll go now bye" y/n went out of the room.

"I should somehow manipulate that Jiho girl so she invites me into her birthday party"

--

"Y/n you came early"

"Yes actually i was not able to dance well..I'll have to practice"

"Its ok girl..practice makes a man perfect"

"Yes..should we go for shopping now" y/n chuckled.

"Yes I've been waiting for it"

Y/n and Jiho went for shopping and bought the mandatory things for party. After shopping they went to Jiho's house. It was the first time y/n had visited her house and it was huge. Jiho actually belongs to a quite rich family and she came to seoul because she wanted to study in dulwich school.

When her parents got to know about her dream of studying in dulwich school,they told her to live in his brother's house who was studying in college. Their parents bought him a house in Seoul for the sake of his college.

"Come on in y/n"

Y/n entered into the house and gasped looking at her house that was full of black furniture. Overall the house had a black aura.

"Why is your house so black lol" y/n asked while sitting on the couch.

"Actually it's my brother's house and he loves black...that's why this house looks like that"

"Oh i see..where is he now?"

"Must be with his friends"

"Okay so shall we prepare something or not?"

"Prepare what? For party? No i have hired a party planner!"

"For a birthday party? Seriously?"

"Yes how are we supposed to do it ourselves..We need them."

"Wow...proud of you girl"

"Lol thanks"

"I've to use the washroom..where is it?"

"Use my room's washroom..1st room after the stairs"

"Okay got it"

Y/n pov

As i reached on the 1st floor, there were two rooms facing each other.

"Which one is Jiho's?"

I took a sneak peek in a room. It was all black.

"This is definitely not Jiho's room"

When i peeked into the other room..it was also all black.

What should i do now?

"Jihoo which room is yours?" I shouted.

There was no response

Ok whatever I'll just use this one.

I entered into a huge black room. Not gonna lie the black colour accentuated the beauty of that room. It was beautiful.

I got myself into the washroom

While i was about to come out, i heard some voice from outside. So i decided to go out and see what is it.

"Jiho is that you?"

"You! Who are you?"

There sitting an extremely hot and handsome boy with doe eyes on his couch in front of me.

He looked two or three years older than me. I guess its Jiho's brother.

"I asked you something! Who are you?" That guy stood up from the couch and started walking towards me.

"I-"

Jiho came running towards us. "Jungkook you're home.. Meet my new friend, y/n" she said while panting hard.

"y/n, he is Jungkook..My brother" jiho introduced me to his brother.

"Hi jungkook" i smiled.

"Hi y/n..." He smiled back.

"Y/n.. i told you to use my bathroom right" Jiho raised her eyebrow.

"I'm so sorry i got confused in both of the rooms so i intruded here"

"No its ok y/n" jungkook said giving me an assuring smile.

"Hmm hmm i see my brother who never allows me inside his room is not even bothered of y/n entering his room" jiho said mockingly.

"Shut up you little brat" jungkook lets out frustratingly.

I was a bit embarrassed because of it. So i just went to Jiho who was standing near the door.

"I should go now".

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo