chapter 22

"Because i got to know something about him"

"What is it?"

--

Next day At Taehyung's house

Taehyung was laying at his couch, zoning out while Jimin was sitting there looking for something on his Tv screen.

"Tae come on let's play this game." Jimin said offering him a gamepad.

Taehyung just sighed.

"No i don't feel like playing it"

"Tae are you ok? You've never refused to play a game!"

"I'm not ok Jimin." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"What happened?" Jimin asked while placing his hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"How should i say this.."

"You like someone?"

"How do you-"

"Come on dude we're best friends since childhood... I can read your face."

"So do you know who i like?"

"It's y/n right?" Jimin lets out making Taehyung look at him.

"Yes... I never thought this would happen"

"It's totally fine boy...don't get confused. I could see how your affection was increasing day by day for her"

"You're truly my soulmate...but should i ask her out?"

"Definitely you should... And you have a good opportunity too.. Ask her out when you're at the trip"

"I was thinking about that"

"Go for it..I'm happy to see you falling for someone other than that fraud Yerin."

"You're right.. And you know what i did all of this out of jealousy."

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asks in confusion.

"No- no it's nothing." Taehyung panicked when he realised what he said. Jimin would never appreciate what he did.

"Taehyung, Just tell me or I'm leaving" Jimin said as he got offended.

"I asked dad to call that judge and make y/n loose the competition."

"Bro are you serious?" Jimin widened his eyes in disbelief as he turned towards him.

"What's wrong in it? She literally ditched me and chose that jungkook.. So how could i let her win?" He said as if it was not a big deal.

"Don't you have a little regret for what you did? She was heartbroken. When are you going to change Kim Taehyung?"

"Bro i didn't have any other choice so i did it.. But she's ok now.. So it doesn't matter."

"Why are you so toxic?"

"Who says I'm toxic?"

"YOU'RE  TOXIC"