chapter 11

"Yerin I am glad you're back. Now you can get your Taehyung back." A girl said when yerin and her were walking to their class.

"Of course i will get my Taehyung back in no time" Yerin smirked and placed her bag on her desk as they entered into their class.

"You know what, a girl named y/n is participating in the dance competition with him. The whole school knows about this. She is getting a lot of attention because of this."

"Y/n? I've never heard about her. Who is she?"

"A new comer...just a scholor" she said rolling her eyes.

"He is just using girls to forget me. I've heard a lot about him since i was gone. He has turned into a serious heartbreaker." Yerin scoffed.

"A heartbreaker whose heart beats for You."

"exactly" she smirked .

--

Jiho was finding people to give her birthday party's invitation. She gave some to her classmates who accepted her invitation. Now she was in the basketball court, where some of the seniors were playing basketball. Her aim was to give invitation to Taehyung as he was one of her knowns.

But her eyes said otherwise. She was completely drooling over the school president Shuzo who was playing there looking like a whole damn meal. The way his wet bangs fell over his god damn sexy forehead, his toned body, his playing skills, all of it were making her insane. She couldn't look away from him.

The game was over within about fifteen minutes and Taehyung noticed her and walked to her.

"Jiho? Hey!" Taehyung said wiping his sweat from a towel snapping her out of her zone.

"Hi Taehyung" she said.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Taehyung...will you come at my birthday party?" Jiho said giving him the invitation card.

"Only if you invite my friends too" Taehyung pointed towards Kevin and Jimin who were standing there with him.

"Okay..Kevin and Jimin please come at my birthday party" Jiho handed them the invitation.

"We will shorty" Kevin said smirking.

Ugh this Kevin

"Ok so i should go now..see you tomorrow". Jiho said making her way out of the court but then her eyes met with shuzo who was chatting with his friends laughing about something.

Jiho's heart stopped.

He was coming towards her.

"Hi" he said.

Jiho couldn't believe what just happened. Did he just come to her and said hi to her? She remained silent for a few seconds making shuzo confused.

"Hey- hi"

"So? You are not going to invite me?" Shuzo asked while raising his brow making jiho open her mouth wide.

Oh my god he knows me??

"D-do you want to come?"

"Of course, if you want me to!" Shuzo said.

"Please do, mr president" Jiho lets out while handing him the invitation which he took with a smile.