chapter 17

"Wow y/n you're unexpectedly good at it" jungkook said while still lifting y/n.

"This is possible just because of you" y/n said.

"Well thanks to me then" jungkook said while making y/n land on her feet.

"Its been 4 hours since you both are practicing.. You both must be tired..take some rest" jiho said.

"If we practice at this rate.. We must be prepared by the end of this week". Y/n scratched her neck.

"Exactly" jungkook said.

"Ok i will go now.. Bye"

"I will drop you.. If you're comfortable" jungkook said.

"Ok sure.. Thanks jungkook"

Jungkook dropped y/n to her home and was about to go when y/n said " jungkook would to like to have a cup of coffee at my house."

"Why not.. Sure"

Y/n unlocked her house and they both entered into her house. Jungkook sat on the sofa.

"Make yourself comfortable.. I'll get you coffee"

"Should i help you?"

"No of course not! I'll do it"

Y/n went to the kitchen and started preparing coffee. Till then jungkook roamed arond in her lobby.

"Here, your coffee" y/n came out of the kitchen and offered him the coffee"

"Thanks" jungkook said taking the cup from her hand.

They both sat down and started talking.

"I hope you're not uncomfortable around me" jungkook said.

"No... Why would i be?"

"Because of the kiss that day"

"Ah about that... Well let's forget about it.. That was a mistake..Right?"

"Yes of course it was "Jungkook got a little upset by her answer.

"Leave it!! How's the coffee"

"Its delicious...I'll come often for this coffee"

"Haha you're always welcome"

"Let's take a selfie" jungkook said pointing his phone camera towards y/n.

"Okay" y/n said as she looked towards the camera while smiling and they took a selfie.

(She's not y/n

(She's not y/n..imagine ur face here) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

"Wow this came out really pretty..send it to me." Y/n said.

"Your phone number?"

"Oh yeah..give me your phone!"

Y/n feeded her number on his phone and sent it to her number.

"Should i upload it?" Y/n said.

"Your wish...but its cute...i think you should." Jungkook said hesitated.

"Okay.." Y/n uploaded the picture on her instagram.

"So I'll go now.. Thank you for the delicious coffee"

"Okay...bye"

Jungkook went out of the house and drove back home.

--

On call

"What???" Taehyung said astonishingly.

"Yes.. Yerin and Jacob are still in a relationship.. Jacob's friend told me about this."

"I can't believe it jin hyung. She's cheating on me again with that guy"

"Yes.. Just leave her now.. Im sure she is before you for money"

"I'll sue her"

"Don't do anything tae.. Just leave her. It's not fully her fault. That Jacob is a jerk...he would have made her do this.. In our college, everyone knows what kind of guy he is."

"I think you're right hyung.. I'll talk to you later. Take care"

That's Right...Jin lives in Australia and studies in the same college as jacob. However they have different streams and they don't know each other personally.

"Lee Yerin..screw you"

Taehyung took out his car and drove to Yerin's house. Once he reached her house, he knocked her door.

"Open the door" Taehyung shouted.

"Taehung! You?" Yerin said opening her door.

Taehyung stared at her for 10 seconds but didn't say anything.

"Baby I'm really sorry for yesterday.. I didn't meant to hurt you." Yerin hugged taehyung.

Taehyung pushed her harshly away from her "shut your dirty mouth up"

"What!!"

"What did you think.. I'll not get to know about your intentions? You're cheating on me again with that Jacob and acting like an innocent child in front of me?"

"W- who told you tha-"

"Shut your mouth.. I can't listen to your dumb shit anymore..Y/n was absoutely correct about you!"

"Oh.. So now y/n is correct.. So then go fvck her.. Why did you come here? To scold me? Yes I'm cheating on you with jacob!! So what? I love him.. !!"

"I know that better.. Now you will give me my 6500$ back"

Yerin's eyes got widened in fear "What kind of guy you are? Asking for the money back..? I've never seen a guy like you."

"And you will never see a guy like me!! Give me my money back or i will get you behind the bars for deceiving me and you better know i can do that.. One call and you're behind the bars"

"You're showing me the power you have aren't you?"

"Ahh.. Finally you understood that.. "

"Tae i don't have money right now.. Please understand"

"My intentions are exactly to make you suffer.. Just in the way i suffered because of you."

"Tae pl-"

"I'll give you one day... Return my money back till tomorrow or you'll face the consequences" Taehyung said and shut the door on her face.

"Tae waitt-- that asshole.. How will i manage this much amount in one day... I spent 4000$ on shopping and the other amount i sent to Jacob... What will i do now?"

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo