chapter 8

"Here you are" Taehyung said and parked his car in front of y/n's house.

"Thankyou so much taehyung for riding me home"

"No problem, your safety is important"

Ugh y/n don't melt please!!!

"So I'll get going now" she opened the door of the car.

"Wait do you live here alone?" He asked.

"Yes actually its my aunt's house who lives in canada,so she gave me this house to live while I'm here in seoul."

"Ah i see" he nodded while noticing the house carefully "..ok then let's meet tomorrow.." Taehyung says and starts driving.

"Byee..thanks again" y/n waved her hand.

Y/n inserts the key and gets into the house.

Y/n's pov

I have to accept the fact that i'm impressed by him..but i will not let my feelings overtake my brain. What if he tries to break my heart? No i cant cope with any heartbreak.

She took a quick shower after returning and did the house chores. As she entered the room, she sat on the bed deciding to scroll through his phone. She had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown - hey!

Y/n- who is this?

Unknown - it's Taehyung.

Y/n - taehyung?

Where did you get my number from?

Taehyung- from Jiho

This girl i swear

Y/n - you met her?

Taehyung- yes actually i met her before our dance practice

So i asked for your number.

Y/n - oh okay

Taehyung- if you are not cool with it i will delete your number.

i don't want to bother you unnecessarily.

Y/n - no no its totally fine.

Taehyung- sure?

Y/n - yes damn sure.

Taehyung- cool then,let's talk tomorrow at school.

Bye

Y/n - bye!

Jiho let's meet tomorrow I'll teach you some lessons.

Y/n placed her phone aside and laid down on her bed immediately drifting off to sleep.

Next day

Y/n had reached the school and within seconds of finding Jiho, she was running after her.

"Jiho come here you bish"

"Y/n I'm sorry..how could i refuse something he asked for!! " Jiho said while running away from y/n.

"If he will ask for your life will you give him?" Y/n asked enraged by her reply.

"Um yes i guess"

"This brat istg" y/n lets out in frustration while sitting on her desk maintaing a distance from Jiho.

"Leave it no girl...he is such a gentleman..he won't bother you ..i know ,but if he does,consider yourself lucky.

"Just Shut up" with this y/n laid her head on the desk.

--

"Hey did you hear..kim Taehyung is going to participate in the inter school Dance competition"

"I heard about that"

"You know who he is participating with?"

"Yeah.. she's a new comer"

"What's her name?"

"I think y/n. She's from section C.

"What did he saw in that nerd..she's nothing special"

"Don't bother about it.He is probably planning to play around with her as well"

"Damn you're right...another victim of that hot wolf" a scoff was heard with the end of that sentence.

At practice room

"Damn y/n you really suck at dance" Taehyung said placing his sweaty hands on his own waist.

"I know..I'm not good at dance..i think you should find another partner...you will loose the competition because of me"

"No I've decided..you're going to be my partner only" he lowered his voice and said in an intimidating tone which made y/n look at him in confusion.

Huh?

"My dance partner" he said to which y/n simply nodded.

"Let me try again..."

Y/n starts dancing but all she could do was messing up the steps.

"Y/n you need practice..you should practice...lots of it"

"Ok taehyung...i will come prepared tomorrow.."

"Alright.."

"Bye..see you tomorrow"

"Should i drop you"

"No actually Jiho is waiting for me..Its her birthday this Saturday..so i have to go shopping with her"

Birthday..it will be a nice opportunity!

.

.

.

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜