chapter 29

It's been a week since we returned back to our homes from that trip. Since then, I've not Contacted Taehyung neither he has tried to contact me. That kiss was awkward.

Flashback

"This is exactly how i felt" he said while releasing our lips from the kiss.

The situation went awkward, really awkward. I couldn't just stand there like a dummy.

"Yes.. This is what i expected from you. You don't know about the word "consent" right? How dare you kiss me without my consent?" I blurted out.

"Y/n i-" taehyung let's out in embarrassment. He tried of hold my hands but I pushed his hand away harshly.

"Back off before i kill you" i said while stepping away. "Don't try to contact me ever again.."

With those words i walked away from that place leaving Taehyung behind. He didn't utter a word. He didn't even try to stop me.

This is exactly what i want... Right?

End of flashback

I am trying hard not to remember what happened there. I feel bad. No matter how hard i act, i always feel bad for behaving rudely with him. I didn't even go to school since we returned back. I made an excuse of suffering from severe cold and cough.

I am trying to convince myself that Taehyung doesn't deserve me. Exactly! He doesn't! He was making out with a girl and then he had the guts to kiss me? Why does he treat me like a second option always?

No matter how hard he'll try to talk to me now, I'll not listen to him.

Call from Jiho.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Jiho.. Sup?"

"Nothing but I'm missing you so bad"

"Me too girl, but I'll continue school from tomorrow"

"You will? Really? I'm very excited"

"Haha yes"

"Okay I'll talk to you later, jungkook is calling me"

"Tell him i was asking about his whereabouts, he's so busy nowadays.. Doesn't even text me"

"Let him be, he's a bitch"

"Okay stop it now, bye"

"Byeee"

I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I just wish i don't face Taehyung.. He didn't even try to contact me from that day! I think he is like this, he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Selfish.

Next day

I woke up with anxiety as I'm going to school after a week and I'm going to see him.. Maybe or maybe not?

I got ready and took the bus from school.

As i landed to school, my heart started beating faster, expecting to see Taehyung. I walked past his class but i couldn't see a hint of him.

But i saw Jimin.

"Hey jimin"

Jimin who was standing on his class door with a friend looked at me. He eyed me from head to toe.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

He didn't bother to answer me instead he rolled his eyes and went inside his class.

What the ef?

I was confused from that incident. I went to my class and saw Jiho sitting there. I went to her desk and placed my bag near her.